Xiaomi MIPAD 4

mudxblood

Master Member
Reaction score
You all ordered 3/32 or 4/64? Both also have microsd slot right?

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6003 using GAGT

Dorkable

Reaction score
Okie, I finally succumbed to it. I bought the LTE version from Finer (Qoo10) at $410 :o

Pherenike

Master Member
Reaction score
For best performance, s4
For maximum value, mi pad 4
For NOT gaming, surface go

Yeah really spoilt for choice. I'm not using the tablet for gaming, mainly surfing net and watching videos. I think 8.0" might be too small for me, as I had the 8.0" Samsung S2. Surface Go seems cheap at first, but if you want the higher end SSD model + keyboard + stylus, it's actually quite expensive. So I hope the Samsung S4 specs would be good.

hellhole

Reaction score
Hey guys... Really want to get one to use it for drone flying...

Can anyone install the dji go 4 app on the mipad4 once they get it? Better if you own a drone... :)

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thinking of buying this, or the Microsoft Surface Go or Samsung Tab S4

If you are looking for best value, I think this is probably the better tablet. S4 is not going to be cheap, and I would recommend if you steer clear or at least wait before buying an MS hardware given all the critical issues with each of their Surface Pro model. Also, it won't be cheap because the keyboard is almost a must when using Win 10 since it is nowhere as finger friendly as Android and iOS.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah really spoilt for choice. I'm not using the tablet for gaming, mainly surfing net and watching videos. I think 8.0" might be too small for me, as I had the 8.0" Samsung S2. Surface Go seems cheap at first, but if you want the higher end SSD model + keyboard + stylus, it's actually quite expensive. So I hope the Samsung S4 specs would be good.

It will be good, but it won't be cheap. You can always look back at S2 and the current S3 to get a sense how much it will cost you.

Wzierbovsky

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wondering is anyone else comparing between the Mi Pad 4 vs Huawei M5 8.4. The latter has a higher-spec screen, expandable storage, but on the other hand slightly more expensive and smaller battery.

gigigigi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
base don my experience using tab pro-s, using windows based tablet is really different experience from using traditional tablet like ipad/android.
even simple thing like adjusting screen brightness, volume, time seek via touch gesture is not straight forward.
I would suggest approaching surface go as different category from android tablet

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wondering is anyone else comparing between the Mi Pad 4 vs Huawei M5 8.4. The latter has a higher-spec screen, expandable storage, but on the other hand slightly more expensive and smaller battery.

Anytime, Mi Pad 4 for this case as processor is much better. Also, Huawei traditionally is slow or none firmware patch.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Agreed on the screen but not processor. Kirin processor is so so only, just like MTK processor, it always win in term of benchmark score only.

hotpick

Reaction score
Agreed on the screen but not processor. Kirin processor is so so only, just like MTK processor, it always win in term of benchmark score only.

Kirin like MTK? Mayb yes for the cost reduction Kirin 600 series ..

For Kirin 960 and above, it is not weaker than SD 600 series .. just plus minus a bit for performance but for sure above MTK , SD may have a bit advantage in power consumption control, gaming ...Kirin is catching up with its GPU Turbo feature just rolled out to its Honor series including the M5 to speed up overall speed and game performance

hotpick

Reaction score

M5 has much more better spec and features and of course at higher price point..n Huawei just rolled out GPU Turbo update to M5 to boast its speed and gaming performance ..

The much closer comparison , Lenovo Tab 4 plus with lower SD625 and battery capacity and closer price range .. Mi pad 4 besides its SD660, rest are just reduced specs from its Mi pad 3.. it is just a cost reduced model ...

And the reduced price M3 oso not a bad option..

Last edited:

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kirin like MTK? Mayb yes for the cost reduction Kirin 600 series ..

For Kirin 960 and above, it is not weaker than SD 600 series .. just plus minus a bit for performance but for sure above MTK , SD may have a bit advantage in power consumption control, gaming ...Kirin is catching up with its GPU Turbo feature just rolled out to its Honor series including the M5 to speed up overall speed and game performance

Is still base on A72 cortex processor anyway. Vs SD660 is A53.
This is a comparison between Kirin 960 and SD660.
https://versus.com/en/hisilicon-kirin-960-vs-qualcomm-snapdragon-660

Last edited:

stylechap

Master Member
Reaction score
Is still base on A72 cortex processor anyway. Vs SD660 is A53.
This is a comparison between Kirin 960 and SD660.
https://versus.com/en/hisilicon-kirin-960-vs-qualcomm-snapdragon-660

Everything about the kirin 960 looks superior than the sd660.
So how?
Not the first time and only forum you try to spread false information

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.