EZLink or NETS Flashpay with credit cards

lak1415

Reaction score
Hi, does Citi Premier Miles, Prestige cards can earn miles when using to topup the NFP card? thanks

kalisia

Reaction score
If my card left with $10 and my ATU value is $50, and I would like to pay something value $95 via Nets Flashpay, will the transaction go through by auto topup for 2 times?

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If my card left with $10 and my ATU value is $50, and I would like to pay something value $95 via Nets Flashpay, will the transaction go through by auto topup for 2 times?

No.

NFP Auto top up is triggered only at public transport and car park gantries.

Retail terminals cannot ATU.

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Cannot even auto top up, not even once.

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi im trying to topup nfp using nfp app. It says max weekly topup exceeded. When does this reset? Now is monday but still this error

ice_angel

Reaction score
each topup resets every 8 days

Oh my god, manual top up also needs 8 days apart? I called Nets yesterday and they told me 3-4 working day. And this information is not available on their web site!!

Every top up needs 8 days to reset.. So if I topped up 3 times last friday. 2 times on the Sunday. The next time I can do top up is this Sat? Or next Monday?

Any other way to do manual top up for NFP using credit card?

fr33d0m

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh my god, manual top up also needs 8 days apart? I called Nets yesterday and they told me 3-4 working day. And this information is not available on their web site!!

Every top up needs 8 days to reset.. So if I topped up 3 times last friday. 2 times on the Sunday. The next time I can do top up is this Sat? Or next Monday?

MRT. 100 max and Everyday reset.

Mobile can top up another 100.

fun4life

Reaction score
MRT. 100 max and Everyday reset.

Mobile can top up another 100.

You mean using GooglePay to topup on GTM? How to do that?

If "Every top up needs 8 days to reset", then how can you "topped up 3 times last friday"?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.