QUESTION ABOUT CITIBANK PREMIERMILES CARD

oat_11

Reaction score
Hi all, Looking to apply either for this card or dbs altitude, are there less exclusions for Premiermiles compared to altitude? Might be paying for town council bills and road tax etc thanks!

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, Looking to apply either for this card or dbs altitude, are there less exclusions for Premiermiles compared to altitude? Might be paying for town council bills and road tax etc thanks!
citi pm is the better card

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

ceciltan

Reaction score
citi pm is the better card

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Agreed. I got both, Citi one indeed better. Seem like less exclusion also. Can even use Citi card TOP up Nets Flashpay also got the miles. DBS one dun give.

oat_11

Reaction score
I'm more into cashback though, looking for a no min.spend/no expiry card to get some points when my cashback is fully used up :)

Actually if you into miles, why not get both and even get the DBS Altitude Amex. Pay the annual fee to buy the 10k miles per credits card.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm more into cashback though, looking for a no min.spend/no expiry card to get some points when my cashback is fully used up :)

Think it will be better if you use a no min spend required cashback card. Eg can use citi smrt to get 4.7% rebate for payment to town council/fast food/ movies/ coffee, 2.7% for online, 4.7%-7% for groceries, no min spend required (get additional 0.3% for the above if spend min $300)

oat_11

Reaction score
ah ok thanks! will check that out
Think it will be better if you use a no min spend required cashback card. Eg can use citi smrt to get 4.7% rebate for payment to town council/fast food/ movies/ coffee, 2.7% for online, 4.7%-7% for groceries, no min spend required (get additional 0.3% for the above if spend min $300)

ceciltan

Reaction score
U sure cashcard can? I doubt so

Mine is net Flashpay but is the DBS treasure debit card one.

Yes I test TOP up 10 buck with the Citi credit card. I got 12 miles. I test with DBS Altitude one but never got DBS point.

pcmdan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine is net Flashpay but is the DBS treasure debit card one.

Yes I test TOP up 10 buck with the Citi credit card. I got 12 miles. I test with DBS Altitude one but never got DBS point.

Haha so is netsfp. Yrh0413 is asking on cashcard

Cashcard is not equal to Nets Flashpay card

Netsflashpay card is not equal to Cashcard

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This may sound a stupid question to some of you, but...... how do I check my Citi miles balance?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.