Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

jenson419

Reaction score
Not yet. Yesterday was a one-off, monitor first.

I can confirm having this issue as well, thought that i did not place the earbuds properly into the case so i ensured that there's red blinking lights before closing the charging case, the next day. the left earbud just did not turn on, its battery simply went flat.

Had to take it out and put it back again to "re-charge" it...

kirium76

Reaction score
Harvey Norman having GST absorbed promotions for selected items. Jabra 65T active is now selling for $278.50. If u subscribed to their newsletter, you will have $10 e voucher which can be used to offset the online order. Eventual price is $268.50. Considered the cheapest you can get atm.

For those who wish to get the 65T, can go to singtel website where they are selling for $218.

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Last edited:

lesliehan

Reaction score
It was reviewed in Amazon.jp that the sound in right earbud have the tedency to drop even in room environment. Can verify that?, before i pull the trigger.
Decided to get the Nuarl NT01 after trying a few brands. Though is not a big brand, the sound quality is indeed cool

NewTabX

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm really interested in getting the B&O E8 earbuds. Could anyone share their experience with this pair on flight?

Any problem connecting to the in-flight entertainment system? I usually fly with SQ or LTH. Do I have to get a separate bluetooth dongle? Any recommendations?

Sorry, I'm pretty bad at these hi-techie techie stuff. Thanks in advance!

xiaovanz

Reaction score
Hi can’t really hear the difference. I believed is v min. I tried many true wireless b4 buying this coz the price is really good and of coz the sound.

It was reviewed in Amazon.jp that the sound in right earbud have the tedency to drop even in room environment. Can verify that?, before i pull the trigger.

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for a pair of truly wireless ear buds but I am not willing to pay $$$ for the expensive brands... I was wondering anyone could point me towards something that may cost between $50-80? Something reliable and with good connection? Thanks!

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How about this model? Optoma NuForce BEFREE5. Is this available in Singapore? I can't get it on Amazon cos no shipping to Singapore...

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the lead!

I checked their online store and the pricing is much higher!

They have the more expensive model at $239 whereas on Amazon it's only $179.43 after conversion from USD plus shipping... the markup is pretty amazing...

Interesting that Amazon doesn't ship the cheaper model to Singapore...

I don't want to spend too much... so would hope someone could recommend something reasonable... thanks!

I am looking at Qoo10 too...

Edit: BtW, these are meant as a gift for a friend who wants to wear it under his motorcycle helmet and pick up calls as he rides...

Last edited:

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This one got ship to SG?

have to use 3rd party forwarder service...if use taobao..most seller won't sell..or reach 4px then tio reject..

but again...don't use ezbuy..lot of issue with them recently~

Last edited:

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have to use 3rd party forwarder service...if use taobao..most seller won't sell..or reach 4px then tio reject..

but again...don't use ezbuy..lot of issue with them recently~
I think if buy on sgshop.com they will ship locally right?

rerear

Reaction score
are there any wireless earbuds that have their charging boxes that are USB Type-C kinds?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.