QUESTION ABOUT CITIBANK PREMIERMILES CARD

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone having issues with samsung pay? keep getting txn not approved
go to a diff kiosk to top up. i know tampines has 2 of the 4 no approving samsung pay

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

bluetwinkle

Reaction score
If the problem persists, you might want to call the bank and reset your dynamic cvv. Then re-add the card to Samsung Pay.
I think delete and re-add may work but I am lazy to try now. CVV should be the same physical card. Forced to use CVV once or twice and it was the CVV on physical card.

informal

Reaction score
happened at mrt top stn at yew tee all the machine cannot txn approve. no issue for uob one samsung pay

Magica

Reaction score
I thought I was the only one having problem paying with the premiermiles card on Samsung Pay yesterday (9 Jul). I tried to top up my ezlink at the add value machine at the mrt stations but keep getting transaction not approved message. I tried on 2 machines at starting point and 1 machine at destination and had the same error :(

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
easy to get fee waiver for this card if i spend more on my other citi cards?

so far never heard of any issue waiving annual fee for this card. Anyway, even if worst case fees not waived, you still get points for paying the fees.

fone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just wondering, why would you want to waiver for this card since you can get miles for it? unless you waiver for all your cards?

It all depends on how you value your miles earning rate. Is 10k miles worth $192.60?

If you pay for air ticket, do you pay for ticket that gives you 10%, 50%, 100% or 200% miles? Since you can get miles for it, why are you not paying for the ticket that earns 200% mileage?

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just wondering, why would you want to waiver for this card since you can get miles for it? unless you waiver for all your cards?
It all depends on how you value your miles earning rate. Is 10k miles worth $192.60?

If you pay for air ticket, do you pay for ticket that gives you 10%, 50%, 100% or 200% miles? Since you can get miles for it, why are you not paying for the ticket that earns 200% mileage?
let's say i want take biz class to japan. 86000 miles mean i need pay 9 times. which is about 1.8k for a tix that cost abt 3.6k.

yes i save 50%. but some ppl are savers. only use pts accumulate from normal spending. no right no wrg.

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

swordsly

Master Member
Reaction score
Am interested in this card and would like to know what are you experiences with this card in terms of:
  • difficulty in redeeming/converting your citimiles to your choice of airline
  • any frequent changes to its TnC?
  • do the partner airlines change a lot?
  • any unexpected rules during redeeming that's not stated when you sign up

Have never used a miles card before so would like to seek some personal opinions. Thanks in advance.

wj1984

Master Member
Reaction score
Am interested in this card and would like to know what are you experiences with this card in terms of:
  • difficulty in redeeming/converting your citimiles to your choice of airline
  • any frequent changes to its TnC?
  • do the partner airlines change a lot?
  • any unexpected rules during redeeming that's not stated when you sign up
Have never used a miles card before so would like to seek some personal opinions. Thanks in advance.

1. No
2. Rarely
3. No
4. No

probably one of the least restrictive miles card around

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.