[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverstone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Before submitting the raid pass, outside can see liao.

So next time if 0, then better don't use your pass and thought there will be player joining u later even though there's plenty of time left.

ah thanks, i'll figure it out...

pai seh for the noob ques, as i seldom play, only actively play starting end of last year...

jannworld

Reaction score
Actually regice is very easy to catch at least for me. I can get consistent excellent throws and so far is 28/28 for me. Most of my legendaries are only 60-70% catch rate.

But rng do troll ppl though. My latios had only 8/28 but out of the 8 are 2 100% lol

regice the hardest one for me so far grrrrrrrrrrrr

ineser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think nowadays no ppl mass evoving
Given tt there is raid and alor of other bonuses

Way too tirring to mass evovle

I still think mass evolve still gives better exp.... The thing is gotta stock up many Pokemons to do mass evolve and it's tiring

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I realised so many people start play cheat when reached Europe & US Community Day time. Lol. Just specifically look for shiny sunglasses Pokestop. Since everyone definitely get shiny & high chance perfect shiny sunglasses. :s13::s13:
So does it work on other community day? Or this is a exception since it gives a different variation of the Pokémon?

Anyway even if it works normally, they would have fixed it before the next community day

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can't be more happy to find the last turtle to complete all 3 outstanding task from CD. Used gold berry and ultra ball just in case.:s22:

Reward turtle still comes with shades.:)

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Last night call ends at 1220. Tried to take down the gym in front of hotel. Because of drifting the fight have to stop and wait for drift back end up someone slotted a Blissey (I already took out first Blissey) . At approx 1am here people still feeding .. and not long later gym filled up. It is as competitive as Singapore. And the two gyms outside my hotel same nick defending both gyms .. saw the same nick many days already

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think nowadays no ppl mass evoving
Given tt there is raid and alor of other bonuses

Way too tirring to mass evovle

If raid a gym will gave u 10K XP for a level 5 boss which is equivalent to mass evolution of 20 pokemons to get the same amount XP.

Time taken to raid a gym is about 120 seconds + 300 seconds + maybe around another 100 seconds to catch the boss which add up to 520 seconds which is equivalent to about 9 mins to complete 1 raid battle. I am calculating to the extreme.

So if you can mass evolve more than 20 pokemons for 9 mins, it still worthwhile to do a mass evolution if you wanted to level up fast.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If raid a gym will gave u 10K XP for a level 5 boss which is equivalent to mass evolution of 20 pokemons to get the same amount XP.

Time taken to raid a gym is about 120 seconds + 300 seconds + maybe around another 100 seconds to catch the boss which add up to 520 seconds which is equivalent to about 9 mins to complete 1 raid battle. I am calculating to the extreme.

So if you can mass evolve more than 20 pokemons for 9 mins, it still worthwhile to do a mass evolution if you wanted to level up fast.

Got time then dun waste
I agree
But if the intention is to 30 mins just to mass evovle,
I am saying its too much effort

Many nowadays either

1. Assuming free raid pass ROLLED over,
See 2 lvl 5 side by side and around same timming hatch, they will lucky egg it and raid to clear raid pass
Then whatever time left, yes just evovle whatever pokemon to max out time

2. Like the 3 xcatch bonus event or hatching some might plan in such a way egg hatch plus community day ( neeed to catch pkm anyway, so on lucky egg)

Theres no right or wrong on do it
Thou mass wvovle is the fastest to get the max exp from.it

So it boils down for effort to do it

Personally,i wont mass.evovle for full 30 mins, too tirrinf and boring

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got time then dun waste
I agree
But if the intention is to 30 mins just to mass evovle,
I am saying its too much effort

Many nowadays either

1. Assuming free raid pass ROLLED over,
See 2 lvl 5 side by side and around same timming hatch, they will lucky egg it and raid to clear raid pass
Then whatever time left, yes just evovle whatever pokemon to max out time

2. Like the 3 xcatch bonus event or hatching some might plan in such a way egg hatch plus community day ( neeed to catch pkm anyway, so on lucky egg)

Theres no right or wrong on do it
Thou mass wvovle is the fastest to get the max exp from.it

So it boils down for effort to do it

Personally,i wont mass.evovle for full 30 mins, too tirrinf and boring

Yup, I agreed the recent articuno 3 hours event does give the advantage of leveling fast by using lucky egg especially when the raid gyms are so close to one another, easily I believe u can get 200K XP for that event.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, I agreed the recent articuno 3 hours event does give the advantage of leveling fast by using lucky egg especially when the raid gyms are so close to one another, easily I believe u can get 200K XP for that event.

Lvl 40 liao i dun bother

Plus v full of bag space and pkm, lvling too fast got seriously no incentive,

What matters is to hit lvl 30, to.catch the same as what is reported by people

Else, the lvl wont make a sigificant diff

1 can be lvl 40 but using only lvl 25 boosted machamp caught from raids......

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lvl 40 liao i dun bother

Plus v full of bag space and pkm, lvling too fast got seriously no incentive,

What matters is to hit lvl 30, to.catch the same as what is reported by people

Else, the lvl wont make a sigificant diff

1 can be lvl 40 but using only lvl 25 boosted machamp caught from raids......

Actually I was wondering will there any more motivation to play once reach level 40......................:s8:

Maybe increasing your current xp much higher hopefully one day they will increase the level up.

Or accomplish the gold award in the game, maximum your storage space for both pokemon and bag by collecting 50 coins everyday, completing your pokedex and etc.

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
bLgb0vQl.jpg

the tiagong community day chart getting bigger :eek:

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I was wondering will there any more motivation to play once reach level 40......................:s8:

Maybe increasing your current xp much higher hopefully one day they will increase the level up.

Or accomplish the gold award in the game, maximum your storage space for both pokemon and bag by collecting 50 coins everyday, completing your pokedex and etc.

Gold gyms for me.... chiong like mad only 16 gold, going to try hit 25 by end of year maybe

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
walao went for another regice raid - still cannot get!!

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Kinda strange.... are u able to get Excellent throw on Regice? Or at least Great?

Also, do u have Gold badge for Ice-type pokemon, meaning have u captured 200 Ice-type pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.