Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharuu

Reaction score
You start to chao them yesterday?

If you reply to their messages they will start to tell you to try them, accompanied with threatening messages and videos. Stay strong!

Yes. Videos from 2015. It's all very lame. Stop being scared and get into fight mode. You can't owe criminals money. They're more scared of you than you are of them. It's YOUR house.

khunjuno

Reaction score
Yes. Videos from 2015. It's all very lame. Stop being scared and get into fight mode. You can't owe criminals money. They're more scared of you than you are of them. It's YOUR house.

Yeah, everyone say will come to my house a few nights ago. End up no one came. I feel so lonely, like I've been left out of some party. :(:(:(

Snaptwist05

Reaction score
You start to chao them yesterday?

If you reply to their messages they will start to tell you to try them, accompanied with threatening messages and videos. Stay strong!

I just tell them i have no money.. Broke.. Going bankrupt already.. Haha.. They are getting even angrier i guess

Snaptwist05

Reaction score

I dont think they are scared bcos its not them whos doing the dirty work.. They are just sitting around.. Their fingers do the harrasment online.. N recruit those fallen debtors to do their dirty work. I think everyone should just stop n ignore all these AL.. If no one gives in to them, i believe they dont have runners to do all these.

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

So good...
Really easy free money.
Just borrow money from them and boh chup them ? :s11::s11::s11:

Sharuu

Reaction score
Yeah, everyone say will come to my house a few nights ago. End up no one came. I feel so lonely, like I've been left out of some party. :(:(:(

Ya lor. Nobody came. Other people owe five figure also just get sent letters and graffiti only. Cowards.

Sharuu

Reaction score
I think we can all borrow but don't return. confirm their syndicate collaspe

Won't collapse la. Their backbone is gambling and prostitution. Not scams. Scam kopi money only. They will most likely just step up due diligence before lending or just not lend to certain people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.