SingTel *Official* (SGX: Z74)

A4size

Reaction score
Just a gentle reminder...

Notice of Annual General Meeting

NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 26th Annual General Meeting of Singapore Telecommunications Limited (the “Company” or “Singtel”) will be held at Suntec Singapore Convention and Exhibition Centre, Level 4, Halls 404-406, 1 Raffes Boulevard, Suntec City, Singapore 039593 on Tuesday, 24 July 2018 at 10.00 a.m.

Those who recently became shareholders on last Fri (29 Jun), Mon-Wed (2-4 Jul) are very welcome :o

murphys

Reaction score
I was looking at the price / volume chart and think the ascent of Singtel may stall - Friday's candle was on high volume with a close less than the high, somewhere at mid point indicating a first sign of bears arresting the bulls' ascent. A closer look at smaller time frames also see some small candles which was resisted by some heavy selling. While the upside momentum is there, I would think that more sellers may be coming in - short term punters also taking profits. Just applying some volume price analysis... expect that the upside may stall and we have some consolidation just below the 50 day EMA. In any case, there is a mini gap in the daily chart waiting to be closed.

iphone88

Reaction score
4Y04Q51l.jpg

So you guys know what to do? Go the opposite way?

Sent from Mercedes-Benz E250 using GAGT

This news is reverse indicator?
Today cannot chiong already:mad:

tan1688

Reaction score
share buy back ? ownself buy own stock ?
DIVIDEND 2018-07-26 2018-07-30 SGD 0.107 ONE-TIER TAX
DIVIDEND 2018-07-26 2018-07-30 SGD 0.107 ONE-TIER TAX

Up 21cents then crash back 30cents on 26Jul ?

#IMDA floated idea of introducing the #4thTelco in 2014, and announced in Jul 2015 that the spectrum auction for the 4th telco will be held by 2016.

�� Share prices of #M1 #SingTel #StarHub were at their all-time high in 2015H1.

3 years later, while the 4th telco has not yet started operation, the 3-Year share price performance (as of 22-Jun-2018), of the existing telcos -

�� StarHub �� -59.4%
�� M1 �� -50.6%
�� SingTel �� -27.4%

❓ Are the telcos under-priced now or they were too much over-priced then?

~ SGinvestors.io

Last edited:

murphys

Reaction score
-$0.05 now

Sellers coming out in numbers. A close lower today (bearish engulfing) may mark a key reversal and if this comes with volume, then I think a potential short term top has been put in place. Down bar with volume typically means institutional selling so becareful of going long.... You may not want to be buying if the funds are selling.

murphys

Reaction score
Same here - I am not a member but came across this article.
I have been thinking of adding Singtel into my investment portfolio as it has relatively high dividend yields. However, I think the sentiment for telco is still weak. Buying has been from retail while institutional funds have been selling.

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tiagong is funds whom need to rebalance. Heard singtel was classified previously as tech stock but now will be reclassified as telco.

Sent from Google PIXEL XL using GAGT
http://sgwealthbuilder.com/2018/07/big-boys-targeting-singtel-stock/

I wonder if they are done and that's why Singtel rallied from its lows.... or if its a trap?!?

They didn't tell u why institutions were selling right....

It's probably for rebalancing purpose only.

If you are not trading... Just relax and collect dividends

Sent from Google PIXEL XL using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.