[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

limbs03

Reaction score
You meant the gym at the church near our area is being removed right ?

Don’t mention ... will be better if it vulpix

no lah...i was referring to the church along hougang ave 10
i'm hatching another of your egg, wish me luck!
btw more gifts pls! :s13:

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
is anyone unable to login now?

start the app and it keep giving me the 'failed to get game data from the server' error

Sgtrad

Reaction score
no lah...i was referring to the church along hougang ave 10
i'm hatching another of your egg, wish me luck!
btw more gifts pls! :s13:

Oh lucky for me. I thought you are talking about our area.

Recently a lot of issue at TWN . I am stuck here 3 weeks . Tonight and tomorrow supposed to be a huge typhoon . If it come will be first time I experience typhoon .

Last edited:

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Before submitting the raid pass, outside can see liao.

So next time if 0, then better don't use your pass and thought there will be player joining u later even though there's plenty of time left.

Best is to physically ask around and see how many ppl around and start only if barely hit of just over the threshold.

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bLgb0vQl.jpg

the tiagong community day chart getting bigger :eek:

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

Do we have the dates for aug?

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lvl 40 liao i dun bother

Plus v full of bag space and pkm, lvling too fast got seriously no incentive,

What matters is to hit lvl 30, to.catch the same as what is reported by people

Else, the lvl wont make a sigificant diff

1 can be lvl 40 but using only lvl 25 boosted machamp caught from raids......

I’m quite sad to hit level 39. Why they limit the level at 49 and Pokémon storage at 1500

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This 1 attacker maybe not strong enough to handlw it

6 phones may not be enough,
Aww gyms, either 4 phone( easier), 1 time take done blissey

Or if u have about 8 acc ( with friends to hit)

3 strong acc per wave
2nd 3 acc to take down 2/3
Last 2 just clear it, repeat cycle, even if its blissey also buay tahan the massive attack

I usually do tt to take down gym tt i want gold

Dun up the gyms nvm most impt is get gold badge fast

But if there is someone keep feeding berries to his Pokémon, then you will take more than 10 minutes and before u could bring it down, outside players of that color can start to park their pokemon in the gym. So instead of one pokemon, become 6 and you will need to start all over again................:s22:

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the reds in my area really gl.

hoard the gym like siao and it's mostly the same sets of spoofers. i enter one for barely 5 mins and they kick me right out.

Which is why the spoofers should not be in the same realms as the others. Best that they are in a parallel world that they compete with other spoofers. For example, a gym can fit 6 spoofers and 6 others, only spoofers can see that 6 defending spoofers and fight them, vice versa spoofers cannot see and cannot take the seats of the non spoofers

That is the best way for everyone

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cos the last couple of tier 5 raids i got the mons w/o using razzies mah haha

k la, will chut razzies for regice for the next raid.

wish me luck!

Actually, I don't really believe in great, excellent throw. Basically just feed berries to the boss and try your best not to miss any ball on target and the rest is all by luck.

limbs03

Reaction score

Recently a lot of issue at TWN . I am stuck here 3 weeks . Tonight and tomorrow supposed to be a huge typhoon . If it come will be first time I experience typhoon .

No luck again, hatched 6 x 7km, no Vulpix :(

Wah recently alot of natural disasters, stay safe bro

Reflector85

Reaction score
My main a/c was banned for 90 days. Email NN how they start the 90 days. Based on the date i was ban or based on the date of the email (which is 1 month later) they told me my ban will be lifted in 90 days?

The answer that i got from their operation manager was that she cannot further comment. Like wtf, we cannot know which date meh? Dun info me then how i know which date the ban is lifted ? Really knn...

The_Davis

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Can't be more happy to find the last turtle to complete all 3 outstanding task from CD. Used gold berry and ultra ball just in case.:s22:

Reward turtle still comes with shades.:)
wow that's great to hear

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Which is why the spoofers should not be in the same realms as the others. Best that they are in a parallel world that they compete with other spoofers. For example, a gym can fit 6 spoofers and 6 others, only spoofers can see that 6 defending spoofers and fight them, vice versa spoofers cannot see and cannot take the seats of the non spoofers

That is the best way for everyone

Nah, this is not even the best way. And what you suggested mean NN have to throw more resources into making it happen. So your idea can wait long long. If NN do this, they are slapping their own face for obvious reasons too.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
My main a/c was banned for 90 days. Email NN how they start the 90 days. Based on the date i was ban or based on the date of the email (which is 1 month later) they told me my ban will be lifted in 90 days?

The answer that i got from their operation manager was that she cannot further comment. Like wtf, we cannot know which date meh? Dun info me then how i know which date the ban is lifted ? Really knn...

Keep emailing them the same thing and one human will appear to actually talk to you.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

How is everything in taiwan? My best friend going over there next week.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But if there is someone keep feeding berries to his Pokémon, then you will take more than 10 minutes and before u could bring it down, outside players of that color can start to park their pokemon in the gym. So instead of one pokemon, become 6 and you will need to start all over again................:s22:

You are right
For eg i am red attacking blue

There are times when down to last pkm, suddenly all the blue players will keep feeding until 10 mins is up and alot in 5 pkm instantly

So 1 need to know the gym markets rate

Cerrain gyms or parks lesser ppl

So nt so crowded, if shopping malls or foos centres, sure alot of ppl waiting for durians

But if u have a fierce team of players who want the gyms down,u r trolling the defenders only

1 pkm 10 berries,let say 1 night u burn low estimate of 30 gb

Burn 1 night u eh tahan
Burn u 1 week, u also scared and wanna let go the gyms

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does the 3 phone method still work?
i heard from friend that after the recent friend update cannot use that method liao leh

Can but u keep kena error out
So best to have 3 players 5 phones

Also best to have iphones as they load faster....

Coordinates well, then ok
Ur team need to know their phones,pkm, charge move well

Cos somwtimw.u use chargs.move but tt pkm dead, the charge.move.no count, the hp bar nv decrease..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.