[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
From my understandings, if flight delayed more than 6 hours can claim
but must get official letter from the airline, to show to your insurance company
the letter should state what time u departed ...
you can use the letter to prove that the delay is more than 6 hours from your initial timing on the booking ...

Any flight delays, all can claim.
Keep your boarding pass.
It also states the time of your flight.
Insurance company all very smart now.
All details are available easily.
With the letter, it just makes claims easier for them to process.

icic...thanks for the info :s12::s12:

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
how's this itin for taichung

day 1 (about half a day only)
tsutaya night market
national theatre
fengjia NM
Maple Garden

day 2
carton king
miyahara
眷村文物馆
Taichung culture and creative park
zhongxiao NM

day 3
yizhong shopping district
taichung second market
gaomei wetland reserves
屋马烧肉

not sure where to fit 921 earthquake museum in, any places i might have missed out but good to go see?

any feedback if this is okay? planning to hire driver

also, any good hotels to recommend near fengjia?

thanks thanks! :o

any help with this? :o

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any help with this? :o

For me, I will plan those far far one together, then book a driver/taxi to cover them in a day. Those in the city centre area can diy.
To plan your route, check google and bus to each attraction.
Can check the attractions in TripAdvisor for reviews and photo, if don't like can skip.

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
For me, I will plan those far far one together, then book a driver/taxi to cover them in a day. Those in the city centre area can diy.
To plan your route, check google and bus to each attraction.
Can check the attractions in TripAdvisor for reviews and photo, if don't like can skip.

oh so even if very far, like carton king, wetland and 921 museum, which i call it the triangle, all put on one day is okay? :o

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh so even if very far, like carton king, wetland and 921 museum, which i call it the triangle, all put on one day is okay? :o

If 8 hrs can make it, why not. But driver may recommend to nearby attractions or may black face :s13:

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I just check map, start with 921, carton king then wetland, in one straight route. In between if got time can add in other attractions along the route.

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
If 8 hrs can make it, why not. But driver may recommend to nearby attractions or may black face :s13:

:s13::s13:

why will black face?

so usually is 8hrs or 10hrs for driver?

I just check map, start with 921, carton king then wetland, in one straight route. In between if got time can add in other attractions along the route.

thanks...sounds like a plan :s12::s12:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.