The DJI Spark Thread

engshing

Master Member
Reaction score
any good accessory to buy for the dji spark? just got the dji fly more so i am not sure what other accessory are required to add on to it

Quadcopter

Reaction score
any good accessory to buy for the dji spark? just got the dji fly more so i am not sure what other accessory are required to add on to it

i only found these extra parts useful,...

OTG cable - to make your video on handphone more stable
Camera cover - protect the camera during transportation. Not needed if you always keep drone inside foam box
Lipo bag - if you have more than 3 batteries and cannot squeeze all into foam box.

A lot of other types, buy only when you need it. I'm not using OTG cable/Camera cover now. Only Lipo bag used.

Palm launch and palm landing avoids camera getting damaged easily. But be very careful. ;)

engshing

Master Member
Reaction score
where can i get the cheapest extra battery for the spark? currently i have 2 but thinking of getting one more

Xperia17

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jalan Jalan there :D

Nice! Always wanted to fly the spark there but damn scare NParks will come...

BTW, have u ever encountered any messages about aircraft interference while flying drone? Was testing out the Air and it was barely 20m and there was a loud fighter jet overhead, and I got that aircraft message/warning.... Can't recall the exact words

hwzlite

Reaction score
Nice! Always wanted to fly the spark there but damn scare NParks will come...

BTW, have u ever encountered any messages about aircraft interference while flying drone? Was testing out the Air and it was barely 20m and there was a loud fighter jet overhead, and I got that aircraft message/warning.... Can't recall the exact words

No worries as Kent Ridge Park is not under Npark's NFZ .

So far i only encountered "Strong Interference Detected Warning" when trying to takeoff, not during mid-flight.

Xperia17

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No worries as Kent Ridge Park is not under Npark's NFZ .

So far i only encountered "Strong Interference Detected Warning" when trying to takeoff, not during mid-flight.

Ok good to hear that:)

Was googling dji spark singapore, and came across some stupid idiot Ang moh flying inside gardens by the bay, and even had the cheek to say that he was told or shouted at several times to not fly his mavic air there... Really sabo everyone. What a dick

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok good to hear that:)

Was googling dji spark singapore, and came across some stupid idiot Ang moh flying inside gardens by the bay, and even had the cheek to say that he was told or shouted at several times to not fly his mavic air there... Really sabo everyone. What a dick
Not allowed to fly from the garden, but can fly to the garden from other spots?

howell

Reaction score
Hi, wanted to sell my White Spark
1 extra batt
Remote
OTG cable
Propeller guard
1extra propeller
Please contact 92309850 if interested

Xperia17

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not allowed to fly from the garden, but can fly to the garden from other spots?

U can probably fly high (below 60m) and aim cam on it from a distance, but flying over specific spots like the bug trees is perhaps not a good idea (not sure if u are allowed to do that)..the dick head Ang moh took off right inside and very near to the super trees, definitely kena told off about doing that.

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U can probably fly high (below 60m) and aim cam on it from a distance, but flying over specific spots like the bug trees is perhaps not a good idea (not sure if u are allowed to do that)..the dick head Ang moh took off right inside and very near to the super trees, definitely kena told off about doing that.
Ah you are right. Shouldn't take off right inside. Should take off somewhere else then fly to the spot.

Nemesismaster

Master Member
Reaction score
Last week was at Vivo city and flew my sparky straight into Sentosa. Love the wide space there. Wondering if it’s ok to fly there? I stay around that area, it is very convenient for me to fly there.

RD7Fy1.jpg

Last edited:

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is there an original DJI spark remote controller OTG USB cable? or buy those third party ones also can? got usb c version?

Nemesismaster

Master Member
Reaction score
is there an original DJI spark remote controller OTG USB cable? or buy those third party ones also can? got usb c version?

Don’t bother lah. No much difference one. Environment play bigger role.

Most place selling USB C . Won’t fit sparks.

hwzlite

Reaction score
Last week was at Vivo city and flew my sparky straight into Sentosa. Love the wide space there. Wondering if it’s ok to fly there? I stay around that area, it is very convenient for me to fly there.

RD7Fy1.jpg

Hhhhhmmmm.... overheard somewhere need some sort of security clearance from sentosa end. Tagged by https://flywhere.sg too.

UY_Scuti

Reaction score

RD7Fy1.jpg

sentosa is not a NFZ under CAAS (except for the cable car / cable lines). however, its private property under the ownership of Sentosa devt Co.

so if u fly in sentosa, the guards will ask u to down your drone. they are quite nice about it, jsut doing their jobs, so i just comply, say sorry and go. try not to make things difficult for them.

however, they can't stop u from flying into Sentosa from elsewhere :s8:;)

Xperia17

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

RD7Fy1.jpg

Think the area to sparky's left is the shipping terminal etc... Think if u don't stray too much there should be OK? I also read somewhere that Sentosa is a no fly area.

Amazingly, how did u managed to get your spark to fly so far? Did u attached those range extender on the antennae? I tried mine at open park, and barely 60-80m the transmission is kns liao

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.