Huawei Matebook X Pro

ccmheoa

Master Member
Reaction score
out of curiosity, did you manage to order from the microsoft.com site? I tried to buy using comgateway and alternative forwarder services (MyUs, etc) and order never goes through. Contacted MS and they told me they wont ship to forwarders; MyUs has separately confirmed this.
So was curious to know if you found a workaround?
Thanks!

An update, Microsoft has shipped the laptop to Comgateway USA, Comgateway will be sending it to me on the 9th July.

shenwu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yah, microsoft also just shipped out my order to my comgateway add. No issue.

ccmheoa

Master Member
Reaction score
I got the i7 at student price. think mine only arriving in Sg next week. Now still in transit to my comgateway add.

Same here , strange they are giving student price away but then again walk in can have us$300 coupon...

ccmheoa

Master Member
Reaction score
can share the student price link?

Just add to your cart, the price will automatically change to student price Le.

Just to add on , compared to my dell xps 13.... blows it away in every manner except for battery life.....

tutonic

Reaction score
How do u guys arrange shipment? What are ur shipping costs to Singapore?

They use freight forwarding services like comgateway. Microsoft will ship to the provided address and then the company will ship the thing to you.

As an update, I've decided to be kiasu and go with the X1C6 instead, with 3 years warranty, a bit more than what would've cost me for the Matebook. Really such a waste they don't offer this locally..

tspurs

Reaction score
I got an i7 US set from a seller on Carousell. Keyboard is a bit shallow compared to my previous daily driver (Surface Book 1) but still okay. Other than that, everything looks and feels solid. The screen is terrific!

ericjx

Reaction score
Just add to your cart, the price will automatically change to student price Le.

Just to add on , compared to my dell xps 13.... blows it away in every manner except for battery life.....
hey, i tried to buy it from Microsoft US site but they do not accept SG credit card. how did you guys place the order? thanks!

ericjx

Reaction score
I used paypal.

Were you asked to provide credit card info when setting up PayPal payment on Microsoft site? I was asked and the I gave my sg card details but still failed placing order. Do you need to first send money to PayPal in USD, or simply deposit SGD?

Thank you

tutonic

Reaction score
Were you asked to provide credit card info when setting up PayPal payment on Microsoft site? I was asked and the I gave my sg card details but still failed placing order. Do you need to first send money to PayPal in USD, or simply deposit SGD?

Thank you

You create a PayPal account and link your card to the account. Then on Microsoft website, you just log in using your account credentials and agree on the charges. If you're filling in details on Microsoft website, it isn't PayPal.

ccmheoa

Master Member
Reaction score
I got an i7 US set from a seller on Carousell. Keyboard is a bit shallow compared to my previous daily driver (Surface Book 1) but still okay. Other than that, everything looks and feels solid. The screen is terrific!

WAh how much did you pay to the scalper on Carousell?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.