November 2017 SBF

Erinlmh

Reaction score
I hear say.. HDB most priority is to settle those MP letter wor... my friend also told me go to MP shoot one letter up 2 weeks later sure call u take keys liao.. LOL.. but i didnt la.. just let natural take it course lo.. dont wanna giv them curse and swear behind.. lol..

Really???? Wow.... Can't wait to meet my MP on next Monday :s13:

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Yea.. thats what i heard.. i also lazy go meet the people session.. my area many oldies every monday go find the MP chit chat one lo.. the que long dao...............

I can imagine that..... Am all way out to gamble this time. I think by 12 midnight I should be able to see my MP. :s13::s13:

Amex^1234

Reaction score
I can imagine that..... Am all way out to gamble this time. I think by 12 midnight I should be able to see my MP. :s13::s13:

LOL... precisely.. que hours just to get a letter from him.. end up the letter may or may not work... sighz.. not worth spending my time there feed mosquitos... :s13:

Erinlmh

Reaction score
LOL... precisely.. que hours just to get a letter from him.. end up the letter may or may not work... sighz.. not worth spending my time there feed mosquitos... :s13:

MP cannot I proceed to go see Mr Wong, still cannot will proceed to see PM Lee. :s13::s13::s13::s13: think I too free liao

wwng16

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes yes..... that's one of the cons for having tiles. The lines in between.

realistic-wood-look-tile-1.jpg

100105923_soft-ash-wood-plank-porcelain-tile_main

eh there is no white lines in between

LynR52

Reaction score
I hear say.. HDB most priority is to settle those MP letter wor... my friend also told me go to MP shoot one letter up 2 weeks later sure call u take keys liao.. LOL.. but i didnt la.. just let natural take it course lo.. dont wanna giv them curse and swear behind.. lol..

Then i will wait 2wks lor...see got receive letter take keys or not. LOL

LynR52

Reaction score
Yea.. thats what i heard.. i also lazy go meet the people session.. my area many oldies every monday go find the MP chit chat one lo.. the que long dao...............

Wahh lucky my area not much people go see MP. I got the last number but within an hr im out already. So just trying my luck lor.

Monday21

Reaction score
is this tiles or vinyl? I know tiles will surely have white lines and ultimately become grey or black. Vinyl will not have

actually can see very fine lines. maybe its very close together thats why from this view cannot see...

LynR52

Reaction score
Oh. I heard from my manager who is from the Grassroots. He told me after he write the letter for resident, he will ask the resident whether want to see the MP or not. Most ppl will want to. Then they will proceed to see the MP with the letter then submit the e-mail(by the grassroot member) accordingly. Best is get the contact and e-mail address from the Meet The People session so that you will know the outcome for your case. Did you meet up with Mr Goh personally?

Yup meet with Mr Goh personally. Told him about my appeal to incorporate levy n expediate grant approval n key collections. He said he understand then he edit the letter infront of me. I didnt get the contact from meet the ppl session. Faster get keys also need to renovate at least 6 wks sumore. Ive been staying in rental flats for 5yrs already with 5kids. My youngest son is autistic n starting school at Eipic soon. If start school so troublesome already must travel all the way frm marine parade to sengkang. Cant take school bus for him because i hv to attend school with him 5days a wk. Mandatory sumore. My other kids also schooling near sengkang there. Everyday have to travel 1.5hrs to school.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.