View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 05:00 PM   #1806
khunjuno

Ya..
Old school ah long is 1k take bk 800 weekly 250 for 4 weeks.if cannot pay and u gt base they will use it to offset .how much loan u run...
Dunno how to tell you also, because got some ask me pay defer until I pay twice(THRICE???) more than what I owe but still never paid their "clear" amount. Some I pay defer until no more money to pay then report to police.

So officially in my ah long eyes, I have never cleared my loans because everybody been asking me to pay defer LOL, but never paid any clear amount. But mathematically, for those that I never pay defer more than I owe, I probably owe between 2-3k.

Have they asked u to do jobs for them?
The usual, splash paint, take photo of house / pass phone to debtor, burn unit, give ATM card, be ATM runner, lock gate, all got suggest.

Off the top of my head:
1) Splash paint = $500 / unit
2) Burn house = $1000 / unit
3) Lock gate = $50/100??? / unit
4) Give ATM card = 3 months to clear / card
5) ATM runner = 3 months to clear / card
6) Take photo of house / pass phone to debtor = $30 / house

Most of them will force you to do everything other than give ATM card because that's where they don't have to come into contact with you. For ATM card there's some risk involved for them because a handover must take place, and usually they'll ask their debtor or low level runner to do it for them. Kena caught also won't affect their business much.

DO NOT WORK FOR AH LONGS, YOU WILL BE HELD AT RANSOM / EXTORT IN THE EVENT IF YOU EVER DO WISH TO GET OUT OF THEIR SYNDICATE. DO NOT BE STUPID!