[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Sometimes got issue where can’t sign in psn. Try to login via 4g network by tethering from phone. Then try again using your wifi network.

Actually it was more of inability to connect to Wi-Fi, which leads to no access to browser, PSN, etc. Thanks anyways, solved liao.

derkaiser94

Reaction score
Is the 3 game bundle of horizon zero dawn, uncharted 4 thief and god of war 3 with 3mth PS+, worth buying at up to $69?

Yes it is a good deal. For comparison I paid around 70 ish dollars for the same 3 games less the PS+ during the E3 sale.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
long time no hoot ps4 games.

1 time hoot until gao lat.

god of war, ni no kuni 2 king's edition and Detroit become human.

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PS+ US 12 months for $50 at Target
Just got mine digital code delivery yest....cheapest I could find

https://www.target.com/p/playstation-plus-12-month-membership-59-99-email-delivery/-/A-52567626

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Fire Pro Wrestling is back! Still the old 2D graphics though, but got a chibi look to it, still better than the WWE 2K series which tries to be realistic and failed badly.

pilotwannabe

Reaction score
Need to buy US PSN Store Value card of $50 or $60.

Amazon all sold out, any bro can recommend alternative way to purchase?

TQ

ss2naruto

Reaction score
Need to buy US PSN Store Value card of $50 or $60.

Amazon all sold out, any bro can recommend alternative way to purchase?

TQ

You can try Sea Gamer Mall. i bought the 50USD card yesterday and it works.Usually i buy from Amazon and Qisahn but they are out of stocks:(

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
^ This ^

Trusted source. Many of us have been buying from them for years. You pay exactly the value of the card, us$50 for us$50 card, no mark up. Can use SG cc or paypal. Instant delivery, you can get the code from the site immediately when the transaction is done.

Plus once in a while they have 10% off, sometimes with conditions like discount only applies to $10 or $50 cards. Can only buy 1 card during discount though. (They used to have frequent 30% off last time, now don't have liao.)

For your first transaction they will SMS you a code for verification, so make sure you enter your real SG mobile number when creating account there.

Note: Some times for certain value cards they charge an 'activation' fee. You only see this in the checkout screen. So check carefully. Not a problem though, if $20 card has activation fee, just buy 2x $10. (Haven't seen this fee recently, not sure still have or not. Never seen it on $10 cards.)

Last edited:

pilotwannabe

Reaction score
Thanks Naruto & Justin.

I found bestbuy too, but not sure if they are reliable. See comments that some ordered and did not get the code :s22:

pilotwannabe

Reaction score
Thanks Pierce!

I checked it out, both $20 & $50 have activation fees. Only $10 and $100 without.

So yah, I bought $10 x 2 to try it out.

Thanks guys for help. Gonna buy GTA III, Vice City and San Andres package for $17.xx Been playing those games in PS2, now dejavu again :)

^ This ^

Trusted source. Many of us have been buying from them for years. You pay exactly the value of the card, us$50 for us$50 card, no mark up. Can use SG cc or paypal. Instant delivery, you can get the code from the site immediately when the transaction is done.

Plus once in a while they have 10% off, sometimes with conditions like discount only applies to $10 or $50 cards. Can only buy 1 card during discount though. (They used to have frequent 30% off last time, now don't have liao.)

For your first transaction they will SMS you a code for verification, so make sure you enter your real SG mobile number when creating account there.

Note: Some times for certain value cards they charge an 'activation' fee. You only see this in the checkout screen. So check carefully. Not a problem though, if $20 card has activation fee, just buy 2x $10. (Haven't seen this fee recently, not sure still have or not. Never seen it on $10 cards.)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.