RSIS NTU

Johnpierpontmorgan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello! For those yet to complete registration for orientation on 17 July , you can follow the email link and register under 'Public'. An email confirmation will be sent to you. Also, is anyone here planning to go for the RSIS day on 30th July?

Working on 30 Jul

wonkasing

Reaction score
Apparently they are giving out only from tomorrow? Btw were details for gslink and the ntulearn login given to us? I only have the email details but none for the login and pass word for the other 2

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi just wanna ask if the classes are conducted in the day or night? Planning to apply but I stay east.... far from NTU.

I wanna apply for next year intake, background: SMU social sciences with Cum Laude(second upper honours equivalent), is it possible to get in?

ccostagmont

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi just wanna ask if the classes are conducted in the day or night? Planning to apply but I stay east.... far from NTU.

I wanna apply for next year intake, background: SMU social sciences with Cum Laude(second upper honours equivalent), is it possible to get in?
Stay hostel lo...

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5A PRIME using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.