HSBC Step Up Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

shengliang1981

Reaction score
Haha same qns. Cos that seems like an automated acknowledgement email that was sent immediately.

When I went to the HSBC branch to collect the roadshow voucher few days ago, the RM say unable to check if registered or not yet as it will take about 1 week for it to be reflected in the system.

Xasteria

Reaction score
When I went to the HSBC branch to collect the roadshow voucher few days ago, the RM say unable to check if registered or not yet as it will take about 1 week for it to be reflected in the system.

If u key your details correctly, should have no issue. I also went down to do. The staff just ask me if I have received the email.

tmkedmw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hsbc online registration form got do some sanity check.... eg if u fill in the account number wrongly, it will reject.

When your registration form is completed and accepted when u submit, an email is sent by hsbc to u almost immediately. This email is the confirmation email. No other confirmation is required.

mrcullen

Reaction score
90 days duration

Anyone knows? Does the 90 days lock-in period starts on
  1. deposit day (200k in but promo not registered yet)
  2. the day of promo registration?

Strongandhappy

Reaction score
Anyone knows? Does the 90 days lock-in period starts on
  1. deposit day (200k in but promo not registered yet)
  2. the day of promo registration?

according to the TnC handout from HSBC, the 90days including the day you activate the PIB -personal internet banking...
FYI, I signed up on 5th and until today, I am still waiting the pin # via post to activate my PIB...

Maybe those experienced can help to verify

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi, may i check with the regulars here...how often are these roadshows? is it quarterly - i think i saw it somewhere in this thread before. I.e. the next time is in oct??? I'm trying to time it.... not an existing customer yet. As suggested by the gurus here, to guarantee that i get the vouchers, i should give $200k cheque or cashier order. Thanks......

Roadshow Details

Start a Premier banking relationship with us and be rewarded with up to S$250 worth of vouchers.

Visit HSBC Jurong, Liat Towers, Marine Parade & Serangoon branches from 5 - 7 July 2018 or Raffles Place branch from 5 - 6 July 2018.
Eligibility Sign-up1 Additional Roadshow Rewards2
New Premier Relationship with S$200,000 S$400 cash credit S$250 Takashimaya vouchers
Existing Banking Relationship with S$200,000 of fresh funds - S$120 Takashimaya vouchers
Existing Banking Relationship with S$100,000 of fresh funds - S$50 Takashimaya vouchers

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi, may i check with the regulars here...how often are these roadshows? is it quarterly - i think i saw it somewhere in this thread before. I.e. the next time is in oct??? I'm trying to time it.... not an existing customer yet. As suggested by the gurus here, to guarantee that i get the vouchers, i should give $200k cheque or cashier order. Thanks......

Roadshow Details

Start a Premier banking relationship with us and be rewarded with up to S$250 worth of vouchers.

Visit HSBC Jurong, Liat Towers, Marine Parade & Serangoon branches from 5 - 7 July 2018 or Raffles Place branch from 5 - 6 July 2018.
New Premier Relationship with S$200,000 S$400 cash credit S$250 Takashimaya vouchers
Existing Banking Relationship with S$200,000 of fresh funds - S$120 Takashimaya vouchers
Existing Banking Relationship with S$100,000 of fresh funds - S$50 Takashimaya vouchers

either cheque or cashier's order will entitle you to collect the vouchers on the spot, they will ask u to sign the 90 days lock in on the spot, best go before cheque clearing time, if im not wrong it should be b4 3pm on weekdays , i have PMed you with further information, pls check your pm...

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will HSBC shut down your premier account if the balance is $0 for a few months?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
either cheque or cashier's order will entitle you to collect the vouchers on the spot, they will ask u to sign the 90 days lock in on the spot, best go before cheque clearing time, if im not wrong it should be b4 3pm on weekdays , i have PMed you with further information, pls check your pm...
thanks for the post n pm. will pm u back. probably opening in aug/sept.

thanks for e other bro's pm too.

Bunta

Master Member
Reaction score
Anybody still haven’t receive bonus step up for june? FOr those who started in June cycle

I started my step-up programme in June, and just received the bonus savings interest of 1.45% on 5th July.

For the bonus 0.80% (on min $500 spend) in June, I called up and the CS officer said they will credit this bonus at the end of the 2nd month which is July.

So shall wait for end of this month first.....

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I started my step-up programme in June, and just received the bonus savings interest of 1.45% on 5th July.

For the bonus 0.80% (on min $500 spend) in June, I called up and the CS officer said they will credit this bonus at the end of the 2nd month which is July.

0.8% debit card spent for June should be in by end Aug, not July.

Strongandhappy

Reaction score
wow..two roadshow in a mth. No need to wait till Aug/Sept.

Roadshow Details

Visit HSBC Liat Towers, Serangoon, Marine Parade & Holland Village branches from 12-14 July 2018 or Raffles Place branch from 12-13 July 2018.
Existing Banking Relationship with S$200,000 of fresh funds - S$150 Takashimaya vouchers
Existing Banking Relationship with S$100,000 of fresh funds - S$70 Takashimaya vouchers

Nanonited

Master Member
Reaction score

That’s weird... I didn’t get the bonus interest at all..

tmkedmw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm... HSBC launch another roadshow one week later.... they have done it before, I suspect the 5-7 jul roadshow did not meet their quota.

Anyway, bcos of the 90day requirements, it is not optimal to open a new premier nor topup an existing account for this mid-month roadshow.
wow..two roadshow in a mth. No need to wait till Aug/Sept.

Roadshow Details

Visit HSBC Liat Towers, Serangoon, Marine Parade & Holland Village branches from 12-14 July 2018 or Raffles Place branch from 12-13 July 2018.
Existing Banking Relationship with S$200,000 of fresh funds - S$150 Takashimaya vouchers
Existing Banking Relationship with S$100,000 of fresh funds - S$70 Takashimaya vouchers

mrcullen

Reaction score
Thanks. I am an existing customer hence PIB is activated previously. I am referring to the roadshow promo where there is a 90 days lock-in period. As i placed my fund earlier(eg. 1st jun) before the registration date (8th jun). hence this is a grey area where the locked in start 1st or 8th.

according to the TnC handout from HSBC, the 90days including the day you activate the PIB -personal internet banking...
FYI, I signed up on 5th and until today, I am still waiting the pin # via post to activate my PIB...

Maybe those experienced can help to verify

tmkedmw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did u sign the 90day form when u collect your taka voucher? Roadshow Tnc is for 5-7 Jul, so your 90day is unlikely to count down from 1 Jul.

Thanks. I am an existing customer hence PIB is activated previously. I am referring to the roadshow promo where there is a 90 days lock-in period. As i placed my fund earlier(eg. 1st jun) before the registration date (8th jun). hence this is a grey area where the locked in start 1st or 8th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.