SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Calander

Reaction score
Got a question
I haven go to any RT session and my window close on AUG
And i this year MR liao
So what will happen ar?

Cut-off year from MR is every Apr..

By right Aug'18 to Apr'19 u are still liable for IPPT due to financial work year.

However given that ur MR ceremony is this year (before end-2018 i assume), usually they will just let u go

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone did IPT in the park in punggol park? is it fun?

kind of bored of the same old "squats, burpees, burpees burpees burpees squats" "train your core, train your core, train your core, train your core, train your core"

niko_bellic

Reaction score
Can check with you guys, am I able to extend my rt window by a month?

Used to be able to do that by talking to the RT instructors and admin. But since they've made RT a year long process maybe not possible now. Better to ask them next time you go for a session.

akwl88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when will receive information for mobs manning?

standing by these 2 weeks

1st mobs and unit is put IDTI

Calander

Reaction score
when will receive information for mobs manning?

standing by these 2 weeks

1st mobs and unit is put IDTI

wad info are u even looking for?

- notification for mob manning is 6mths
- manning activation is on the day itself
- u are supposed to stand-by during the stated duration with your equipment
- info on what equipment to prepare u should get from your unit
- info on codeword for activation u should also consult from your unit
- info on where is IDTI u should be asking your unit

btw this is IPPT thread.. not Mob Manning or activation

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now IPPT/IPT no more 7pm slot ? I checked all FCC from now till Sept (my window closing) only have 1700hours slot.
Last time 6pm leave work still can chiong to FCC for 7pm slot, now they remove how to reach FCC at 1700hours ?!

Btw, to enrol into IPT, i just have to schedule IPPT first , complete it and then select IPT session ? or Do i need to enrol specifically into IPT ?

Last edited:

Marmax

Reaction score
Guys newbie here. How many Ipt sessions can you book in a week. Is it same as rt (48hours apart).

almondNeo

Reaction score
Now IPPT/IPT no more 7pm slot ? I checked all FCC from now till Sept (my window closing) only have 1700hours slot.
Last time 6pm leave work still can chiong to FCC for 7pm slot, now they remove how to reach FCC at 1700hours ?!

Btw, to enrol into IPT, i just have to schedule IPPT first , complete it and then select IPT session ? or Do i need to enrol specifically into IPT ?

Please don't book non-ICT IPPT. Just book IPT normally and don't book it on a Monday because FCC doesn't conduct IPPT on Monday. We're unable to convert IPPT into IPT-IPPT.

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please don't book non-ICT IPPT. Just book IPT normally and don't book it on a Monday because FCC doesn't conduct IPPT on Monday. We're unable to convert IPPT into IPT-IPPT.

Thanks. When you mention to book IPT normally, you mean for me to book IPPT on my first session, reach there and tell the admin personnel that I am enrolling for IPT and this is my first IPT-IPPT ?

A bit confusing, because i do not see the enrollment for IPT only. The option only states IPPT/IPT/RT. When I went to see the available slots, I can only see 5pm on weekdays slots.

EDIT: Found the enrol for IPT button. :D

Last edited:

Yukikaze_88

Reaction score
Thanks. When you mention to book IPT normally, you mean for me to book IPPT on my first session, reach there and tell the admin personnel that I am enrolling for IPT and this is my first IPT-IPPT ?

A bit confusing, because i do not see the enrollment for IPT only. The option only states IPPT/IPT/RT. When I went to see the available slots, I can only see 5pm on weekdays slots.

EDIT: Found the enrol for IPT button. :D

Yes. Book IPT. Your first session is IPPT and they will usually give instructions on where to queue, etc etc (at least, the OC at Bedok does), which basically just means you queue up to inpro at the IPPT counter. And yes, you can mention it's your first session to them just to confirm.

2nd session to 9th, you inpro at the RT/IPT counter. 10th is same as first.

About your earlier post, I did a 1900 weekday session recently (like within the past month). Unless all the slots were already booked... If you have to go for the earlier one, perhaps you need to work things out with your superior at work. I believe it can be done. :)

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. Book IPT. Your first session is IPPT and they will usually give instructions on where to queue, etc etc (at least, the OC at Bedok does), which basically just means you queue up to inpro at the IPPT counter. And yes, you can mention it's your first session to them just to confirm.

2nd session to 9th, you inpro at the RT/IPT counter. 10th is same as first.

About your earlier post, I did a 1900 weekday session recently (like within the past month). Unless all the slots were already booked... If you have to go for the earlier one, perhaps you need to work things out with your superior at work. I believe it can be done. :)

7pm weekday slots are still available. Just that I have to enrol into IPT specifically then I am able to see the slots. The new web interface is so confusing, lol.

Calander

Reaction score
7pm weekday slots are still available. Just that I have to enrol into IPT specifically then I am able to see the slots. The new web interface is so confusing, lol.

7pm slot is still available.

Make sure when u select the session, it does not have the words "NO IPPT" indicated above the time slot when u are booking the 1st and 10th session of IPT. All bookings is to be done under "Book IPT".

Also, do make sure the FCC u select is the correct one because for me, mistakes happened in selecting the wrong FCC under this new interface.

redyme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does anyone knows is there any black and white directive that during ICT, nsmen diedie must go for the ICT IPPT? if dont go will get charge straightaway?

Calander

Reaction score
does anyone knows is there any black and white directive that during ICT, nsmen diedie must go for the ICT IPPT? if dont go will get charge straightaway?

there aren't any black n white on this. But they will have the statistics on the total strength for the Unit undergoing ICT, number of participants for IPPT and number of participants who passed or awarded with higher award etc. The respective Div HQ and Mindef looks at the statistics of these to rate the unit's performance and management.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.