High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Refer to ottoke

DhbMlxNUcAA_lJL.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fans Uncover Photos Of Meiqi Smoking When She Was An Underage Trainee

An acquaintance of Cosmic Girls‘ Meiqi leaked photos of her smoking while underage in China.

2COa9hYVmaZ8UrhFyWG2K8JaTr1SJ8f1jldDWonWwetv7XHcI5XSYm8DfH5smuKUC_QWYduEsSgeMEhpwRAHFPyIGRfghijH=w1600-nu-rj-l80

xbl61aNmh8zuW30y7jK-t-hrJOQiS3XFlO9cSa9zY49PQvRzwH57t4kiBPVUqGB_uqucVVsGDA_joeRV2Z9S4TulRNdGRH6t=w1600-nu-rj-l80

iEJf9WUt43NELoUtpIAI3oxe2CwnyPkUWaEJw-94rnkIqNa_0ihNtfzAiViLvr_4Ot-KQ78DaPX8dstpPO0KcScnZhJ8gC3s=w1600-nu-rj-l80

RDnT2hrZUiMlokqUCPKim-lId89s2MKuk9PozMM1dM7zRmskOG91FMQpnEOiiFxEul0gck9xWppmRliVR4kMs8n-CnX9e9BBl-I=w1600-nu-rj-l80

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol, weekly idol can close shop liao......

GFRIEND To Appear On JTBC’s “Idol Room”

GFRIEND4.jpg
GFRIEND will be appearing on JTBC’s “Idol Room.”

On July 10, the group’s agency Source Music confirmed that group would be appearing on the show. They will reportedly be filming on July 18.

Not only will the group be reuniting with MCs Jung Hyung Don and Defconn, GFRIEND will also be revealing their new title track “Sunny Summer” on the show.

The group will be making their comeback with mini album “Sunny Summer” on July 19. They previously promoted their mini album and title track of the same name, “Time for the Moon Night,” in April.

GFRIEND’s episode of “Idol Room” will air on July 31 at 6:30 p.m. KST.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think this drama gone case liao....

“Four Sons” Director And Actors Union Release Statements About Controversy Regarding Suspended Filming And Wages

Four-Sons-XPN.jpg
More people have spoken up about the controversy surrounding the drama “Four Sons.”

“Four Sons” is a fantasy romance thriller starring Park Hae Jin and Nana that was being produced by producing director (PD) Jang Tae Yoo of “My Love From the Star.”

The drama recently made headlines for its unclear future due to unresolved issues such as suspension of filming and unpaid wages, and its production company Victory Contents released an official statement.

On July 11, PD Jang Tae Yoo responded to Victory Contents’s statement and clarified the truth with a post on his social media account.

He wrote, “The wages and service fees of the staff responsible for the filming, martial arts, special effects, editing, and more, including me, are still unpaid. In order to keep the competent shooting team, I paid three months of wages for the shooting team myself. The staff stated verbally and in writing multiple times that they would not be participating in production if they were not paid, and mutual trust was broken due to the unreliable response from the production company.”

He continued, “Many staff members officially sent certifications of contents regarding the non-payment, and this document is being shared amongst the staff members. So, the claim that the unpaid wages were not the cause for the discontinuation of the drama is different from the truth.”

The PD added, “I suffered extreme stress from the dispute with Victory Contents and visited a hospital at the urging of people around me who said I needed treatment and rest. I’m now recovering as time passes, and will work hard to create a better project with improved health.”

He concluded, “If Victory Contents makes a defamatory and different claim from the truth about me and the staff who participated in the drama ‘Four Sons,’ I will immediately hold a press conference and reveal the truth as it is.”

On the same day, the Korea Broadcasting Actors Union (KBAU) also released a statement related to this matter. A source from the organization said, “The recent issues plaguing ‘Four Sons’ are becoming a social issue. Victory Contents, Mountain Movement, PD Jang Tae Yoo, and other drama staff members are releasing conflicting statements regarding the suspension of the drama.”

The source continued, “One of the key issues of this incident is that of unpaid wages of actors and staff due to the suspension of the drama after the 34th shooting. It has been confirmed that actors in the labor union also participated in the production of this drama. As of right now, it’s not possible to know if the shooting can be resumed or if the wages can be paid.”

The source concluded, “The union has had a close eye on this situation since May and is trying to get the facts. In addition, we are preparing to respond promptly and strongly in case the situation worsens. If there are any union members who have questions regarding this, please contact the labor union. The Korean Broadcasting Actors Union will always strive for the development of broadcasting culture and the interest of our members.”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Didnt know NCA acted as a bully in this drama special....lol

UNI.T’s NC.A Reveals Why It Was Difficult To Play A Character Who Bullies DIA’s Jung Chaeyeon In “to. Jenny”

NC.A-Jung-Chaeyeon.jpg
UNI.T’s NC.A talked about her character in the KBS 2TV music drama “to. Jenny.”

NC.A is making her official acting debut by appearing as a popular singer named Aileen who belongs to the same agency as Kwon Na Ra (played by DIA’s Jung Chaeyeon).

A singer-songwriter herself, Aileen pretends to respect her senior Kwon Na Ra, but actually looks down on her for her previous failure and bullies her.

NC.A said, “I was really nervous and happy about my first attempt at acting in a drama. I think I was especially more nervous because my character is a role that bullies the female main character Jung Chaeyeon. Jung Chaeyeon is so kind in real life, so saying mean things to her was the most difficult.”

She continued, “It was more nerve-racking than singing on stage and I was nervous that I would inconvenience others. I had many worries, but many people helped me so I was able to finish well. I will practice more in the future and would like to greet a lot of people again through a variety of roles.”

“to. Jenny” is a two-episode music drama about the love story and growth of Park Jung Min (played by Kim Sung Cheol), who has been single all of his life, and Kwon Na Ra, his high school crush. After a fateful reunion, he tries to win her over with self-written love songs.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TWICE confess they stream their songs with their phone sounds off constantly

twice_1531376019_0000229333_001_20180712145537673.jpg
On July 12, TWICE appeared as guests on 'Cultwo Show', where they got honest about their comeback with "Dance The Night Away".

During the radio show, special DJ Jang Do Yeon asked, "Do you guys check your chart rankings?" The members answered, "Of course. We stream our song a lot, plus we check the chart rankings every hour. If you look at the members' phones, they're all streaming the song with the sound off (Laughter)."

On this day, Jungyeon was also spotted shedding tears due to the fact that her family's pet dog is currently very ill. She excused herself to gather her bearings midway through the show, then returned to wrap up brightly with the rest of her members. We hope Jungyeon's dog gets better soon!

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lizzy chosen as the face of real estate information app

Lizzy_1531359474_1.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LABOUM have released ZN's teaser image for their 5th single, "Between Us"

laboum-zn.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MOMOLAND(모모랜드) - "BAAM" Moving Dance Practice

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gugudan's Sejeong @ tvN's New Variety Show 'Galileo: Awakened Universe' Press Conference

Dh4iwOQUYAAeTm6.jpg

Dh4iwytU8AATyGP.jpg

Dh4ixQqU8Ac3F9Z.jpg

Dh4ixsGU8AAhXGP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.