View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 06:33 PM   #1906
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 169
Thanks so much for the detailed steps. NOK i gave them a spare sim card number so that part i hope im ok just that i have to brace myself n inform my family. Ok this part Im gonna be to make police report? I never made one before.
Use google maps and search neighbourhood police centre. Just go to the nearest one. Tell the officer that you are here to make a police report regarding harassment of debtor. They will give you a queue number. Wait for queue number, then verbal diarrhoea everything to the officer when it is your turn. They will assign a case officer to you. Case officer may or may not rope in your help to set up ambush for the ah longs. If you lazy or don't want to trouble yourself, just decline that offer. Anyway they mostly catch debtors like us, except those debtors more bodoh to work for the ah long.

Last edited by khunjuno; 12-07-2018 at 06:35 PM.. Reason: extra info
khunjuno is offline