econsmagic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe we can do the double by winning league and cl

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We muz be winning something next season. Like it or not, Klopp has to deliver something. Not saying to sack if he fails, but he shld not be excused of this expectation.

Klopp brought us a final. We lost. The bpl title we got top4 but not even close. We ought to be getting one of them by progress. Winning something is the next progress.

daylight

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a defender made it to Finals :s13:

But imo the desire to prove to the world wrong become the main pillar of Strength for Croatia, especially the manner their national team went into a slump after that 1998 world cup

in world cup 2010 we had torres vs kuyt

urbanturban

Master Member
Reaction score
We have to be at least Top 3 next year in order to show improvement.
And not be more than 10 points off the leader.
CL ~ Quarter finals

The rest, i do not really think is a priority.

GoldenSky

Master Member
Reaction score
Widespread reports in Italy on €65m Liverpool bid for Alisson...completely wrong (unfortunately). NO bid from @LFC, no contact at all with player or club. No plans to bid at this stage either. Was some interest earlier in window, but cooled and not revived. #LFC (MaddockMirror)

Ok faster than James Pearce this time...

GoldenSky

Master Member
Reaction score
Since Klopp took over got us to 3 finals...Consecutive top 4 finishes & first CL final since 2007...

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
We have the best defender and the most expensive defender :D

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

http://www.goal.com/en/news/people-...-of-the-worlds-best/ryii6eni0fii10kyjm3vs5h86

And he says that his performances should shut his critics up.

“People said I had a difficult season but I don’t agree with that,” he told beIN Sport. “I showed why I took Liverpool to the final of the Champions League and now with the national team, and now I’m in the World Cup final. I think people should recognise that I’m one of the best defenders in the world.”

Did not know Lovren was the one who took us to the CL final till today.

urbanturban

Master Member
Reaction score
http://www.goal.com/en/news/people-...-of-the-worlds-best/ryii6eni0fii10kyjm3vs5h86

“People said I had a difficult season but I don’t agree with that,” he told beIN Sport. “I showed why I took Liverpool to the final of the Champions League and now with the national team, and now I’m in the World Cup final. I think people should recognise that I’m one of the best defenders in the world.”

- Mohamed SaLovren -

Lonewolf83

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i think he said something similar before the CL finals also :s8::s8:

So i think can safely buy France win liao :s13::s13:

messi7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think he said something similar before the CL finals also :s8::s8:

So i think can safely buy France win liao :s13::s13:

Head big but quality so so only

Should have just shut up and only mouth it out when he lifts the World Cup trophy

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
@MirrorFootball
2m2 minutes ago

BREAKING Fulham complete £35million Jean-Michael Seri signing from Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.