[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Enjoy Pokémon GO Fest 2018 Around the World
Don't have a ticket? Don't worry! You may not be able to see any Pokémon in Lincoln Park, however, Pokémon featured in Pokémon GO Fest habitats will appear all over the world on July 14 and 15!
Also, play along by completing Field Research in your home town to unlock bonuses for the entire world!

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I was referring to massive hard ban for pogo++ during April. So far my 7 accounts still locked, same as many people at spoofer reddit forum.

Hard ban is different from shadow ban, shadow ban is the one that takes 2 weeks to unlock.

7 accounts? Then you deserve the ban. :vijayadmin:

limbs03

Reaction score
I was referring to massive hard ban for pogo++ during April. So far my 7 accounts still locked, same as many people at spoofer reddit forum.

Hard ban is different from shadow ban, shadow ban is the one that takes 2 weeks to unlock.

i salute your dedication! :s13:

plasticpistola

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dunno leh, once i hit lvl 30
I dun bother evolving
Main acc i evovld like fire watergrass for the starterpkm

30 mins of lucky egg is way too tiring ubless irs community event.

I dun really hunt pkm,
More of fighting gyms

Afterall, if its not perfect meta relevant pkm i dun bother power up

mass evolve is also quite tiring - the wait for the frickin animation, then rinse and repeat zzzzzzzz

same.. regice ..the capture rng been very kind to me.. so far.. best catch rate for me.. n longest streak..

im 30/30 now.. many are caught by pinapple also.. nowadays.. if i get more than 10 white ball.. ill use pinapple.. until 10-9 white ball.. then i golden razz.

after 30 raid.. highest cp i see.. 1752.. 88% 15/10/15.
:s13:..

jelly!!!

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
same.. regice ..the capture rng been very kind to me.. so far.. best catch rate for me.. n longest streak..

im 30/30 now.. many are caught by pinapple also.. nowadays.. if i get more than 10 white ball.. ill use pinapple.. until 10-9 white ball.. then i golden razz.

after 30 raid.. highest cp i see.. 1752.. 88% 15/10/15.
:s13:..

30/30.........100% catch rate................ :eek:

1752 not even 90%, then my 1748 also should be same as you................... :o

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going to trade in my Mate9 and used my P20 Pro to catch pokemon soon...................... ;)

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
30/30.........100% catch rate................ :eek:

1752 not even 90%, then my 1748 also should be same as you................... :o

becos the stats is mainly just def..

so ...if high cp..it may just mean 14 15 att.. but low overall %.

its the same as lugia..chansey..kind of cp.. few cp to perfect..but maybe 88%... then .. 10-20 cp away..it can be 95%.. sth like that.:s13:

jayjaylim

Reaction score
Ever since this friendship system came in, everyone seems to have lost interest in the EX raid.

No one has mention about the pass availability lately.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Enjoy Pokémon GO Fest 2018 Around the World
Don't have a ticket? Don't worry! You may not be able to see any Pokémon in Lincoln Park, however, Pokémon featured in Pokémon GO Fest habitats will appear all over the world on July 14 and 15!
Also, play along by completing Field Research in your home town to unlock bonuses for the entire world!

Still, it's great news!

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ever since this friendship system came in, everyone seems to have lost interest in the EX raid.

No one has mention about the pass availability lately.

Fyi, I still have not get any invitation to catch the Mew2 yet................. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.