who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can change slot. The players below can indicate their preferred hero choice, then you can bring them up the queue by clicking the icon that looks like a refresh button.

Once you click cannot go back on your choice liao, so careful ...
No wonder, I see liao , blurb shock what happen

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now got new method of blaming..

they claim lose because got 2 epic rank(and the 2 epic rank is doing all the tanks because they dont want use tank)

Other 1 using haya(0 kill), 1 bruno(slide in to get kill) & 1 Vex... feed fanny until like no tomorrow....

Logic, win = assassin doing good
loss : tank not doing their job...

Idiotnations are never wrong ;)

Even if they busy jungling neglect their lanes or don't help you when you are being attacked, and lose turret, IT'S YOUR FAULT.

Worse, if these nonsense manage to get lotsa kills, IT'S DEFINITELY YOUR FAULT.

I wonder when is the next tsunami happening :(

grove88

Reaction score
Now got new method of blaming..

they claim lose because got 2 epic rank(and the 2 epic rank is doing all the tanks because they dont want use tank)

Other 1 using haya(0 kill), 1 bruno(slide in to get kill) & 1 Vex... feed fanny until like no tomorrow....

Logic, win = assassin doing good
loss : tank not doing their job...

Not new sir.

Just ranked with idiots as well, Jawhead fed 1-5 but it's my fault (I'm Vexana). I would like to mention that we have 3 bulky heroes with hard CCs (Jawhead, Akai, Ruby) but none of them protected me. Lancelot Akai Ruby Jawhead all blamed me for dying wtf. Are they all friends?

Lucky enemy late game big mistake is not to aim me at all. I do 33% of team damage at the end and we won, I got the f***ing gold medal and jawhead was LAST. My kills damm low because all got KSed somehow.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody got calculate when is the server's 13th July 5am will be at local time?

Can't wait for the Royal Rumble.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At this point Alpha. Haha. My Smurf account 24 match still 100% win rate. Use iOS account play 2 solo q epic rank games so far, both won easily and got a maniac

Freaking low key killing machine. Demon boots is super good for him. No Mana issues AT ALL. And with his skill 2, I can go whole game without going back to base sometimes. Insanely fast wave clear, high AOE damage. Low key meta imo. Lolita is good too though, but no carry potential as always with most tanks.

lolita or Alpha???? i got enough fragments...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.