Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Former KARA member Kang Jiyoung @ The 22nd Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival Red Carpet

Dh5gzt_VMAAtoct.jpg

Dh5g0WfU8AAvU_h.jpg

Dh5g05jUYAAtZ3r.jpg

Dh5g1VEUYAA38da.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TWICE(트와이스) "Dance The Night Away" Dance Video (NEW JYP Practice Room Ver.)

waiken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
last time used to say snsd ot9 4ever blah blah in the end oso 'disband' :s13:

waiken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
seems like idol rm popularity gained traction after aoa, bp n twice graced the show, initially juz sausage fest :s13:

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Original weekly idol crew are not from MBC. After the MBC strike ended, MBC wanted to use their own staff to produce the show and ask the original WI crew to leave. Donnie and Connie then decided to quit the show out of loyalty. The whole original WI crew plus Donnie and Connie den ended up at JTBC and start all over again with Idol Room

Thats informative :s12:

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think JYP did formed a girl group 6MIX which was to become another miss A and it included Sana, Jeongyeon, Jihyo and Nayeon along with other JYP trainees and was about to debut them, but a few quit the last min and the debut didn't happen

From what I read iirc during that period of time Jihyo almost went into depression and went to binge eating, and then overweight

Edit: Sana was replacement for the trainees who quit... but it ended before it even began

Their current popularity imo is more or less decided after Sixteen.

Many others also went through the similar or worse experiences as trainees of entertainment companies and did not get to debut in the end also.

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Original weekly idol crew are not from MBC. After the MBC strike ended, MBC wanted to use their own staff to produce the show and ask the original WI crew to leave. Donnie and Connie then decided to quit the show out of loyalty. The whole original WI crew plus Donnie and Connie den ended up at JTBC and start all over again with Idol Room

no wonder nobody wanna watch WI nowadays.

Ottoke

Reaction score
no wonder nobody wanna watch WI nowadays.

Idol Room now direct competition with WI

I feel IR more fresh, since JTBC got The Newsroom which is popular, they go create the idol version which aims to be popular and I think they are getting there

I watched the 2nd ep featuring Shinhwa and it was funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.