November 2017 SBF

heybuddy

Reaction score
I submitted all docs for grants since the day of selection on 21st of June. No sound, no pic, not even smell too. Spoken with her once due to the floor appealing. She replied my e-mail 1st that she received my appeal letter and will work on it but unit no. key wrongly. 2nd letter came last week when she informed me that my appeal failed. Until now, nothing. No updates. So tempted to call her... I think I have to call her right away liao :s13::s13:

Same.. i submitted everything on selection day.. in fact i uploaded the docs to mydocs before selection..

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Same.. i submitted everything on selection day.. in fact i uploaded the docs to mydocs before selection..

same same... I uploaded before selection day. Grant status sounds like we have some docs not submitted yet.. Then just tell us what you want or else process our grant lah.... keep waiting and waiting.

semblady123

Reaction score
So lucky!!!!!!!! :s12: I select 7th May.
On 7th May itself I submitted everything.
29th June got a call from HDB telling me that somehow they didnt have copies of my IC
29th June itself I submit to them again, they acknowledged full set of docs received and will expedite
5th July got hardcopy letter saying that grant under process
12th July... still can hear the cricket sound..... lol

WAH 7th may ah... I think the same cricket u heard came by my side...:s13::s13::s13:

I applied on 12 June.. submitted docs online one week before..just received a hardcopy letter saying 'AHG application received. Processing and will know in 6 weeks' I applied for both AHG & SHG.. MAYBE cant get SHG :/

Monday21

Reaction score
WAH 7th may ah... I think the same cricket u heard came by my side...:s13::s13::s13:

I applied on 12 June.. submitted docs online one week before..just received a hardcopy letter saying 'AHG application received. Processing and will know in 6 weeks' I applied for both AHG & SHG.. MAYBE cant get SHG :/

Nevermind... lets give the developers some time to open some shops and banks to install new ATM machine first before we collect our keys :s13::s13::s13::s13::s13:

semblady123

Reaction score
Nevermind... lets give the developers some time to open some shops and banks to install new ATM machine first before we collect our keys :s13::s13::s13::s13::s13:

Lol...HAHA! by the time we collect our keys there maybe another BTO launched and flat booking done there:s22:

Faithintomorrow

Reaction score
Would would my first timer chance be counted if I did not turn up for appt? When there is no flats for me to choose from...

LynR52

Reaction score
So lucky!!!!!!!! :s12: I select 7th May.
On 7th May itself I submitted everything.
29th June got a call from HDB telling me that somehow they didnt have copies of my IC
29th June itself I submit to them again, they acknowledged full set of docs received and will expedite
5th July got hardcopy letter saying that grant under process
12th July... still can hear the cricket sound..... lol

Wah seyy...u select 7th may until now ah? Wonder whats ur officer name. Hopefully not same as mine. 😅

Fate82

Reaction score
Hi. I selected a flat for Yishun 5rm on 11 June and they sent me a letter to collect the keys on 20 july. I am trying to appeal as I am not eligible grant . I try to appeal through email but there isn’t any news. I made a bad mistake when I apply the HlE . I over declared my income tax as I am worried my hdb loan wasn’t high enough for my hdb flat . Now I have to fork out about 20k cash to pay for down payment as I not given any grant. My HLE was successful of 400k loan. Any ideas what can I do?

Weeli85

Reaction score
Hi. I selected a flat for Yishun 5rm on 11 June and they sent me a letter to collect the keys on 20 july. I am trying to appeal as I am not eligible grant . I try to appeal through email but there isn’t any news. I made a bad mistake when I apply the HlE . I over declared my income tax as I am worried my hdb loan wasn’t high enough for my hdb flat . Now I have to fork out about 20k cash to pay for down payment as I not given any grant. My HLE was successful of 400k loan. Any ideas what can I do?

You can call to your CRM for changing appt.
For what I see is high HLE less grants, low HLE high grants. Since u already declared, think is quite difficult to request for appeal.. :)

Erinlmh

Reaction score

Yes. High HLE, low grant. My HLE only approved at 110k, bought the unit for 337k. They only approved us for 33.33% loan.

Are you self employed? Maybe can contact your CRM and talk to them. If not approve. go find MP at your area. :)

Amex^1234

Reaction score

1mth+ nia call to collect keys... fast sia..

Monday21

Reaction score

If its a small amount, can appeal to CRM to pay the balance in installments on top of the monthly mortgage. Not sure if amount as big this can do the same or not. If die2 cannot, dont forgo your application. Cos if you do, your option fee fly liao. Ask CRM to downgrade to 4 room or push to other places that is cheaper.

That was what my ex-spouse did. He applied for 4-room but similar situation as your, so he downgraded. But he did not let go of the application....

Weeli85

Reaction score
If its a small amount, can appeal to CRM to pay the balance in installments on top of the monthly mortgage. Not sure if amount as big this can do the same or not. If die2 cannot, dont forgo your application. Cos if you do, your option fee fly liao. Ask CRM to downgrade to 4 room or push to other places that is cheaper.

That was what my ex-spouse did. He applied for 4-room but similar situation as your, so he downgraded. But he did not let go of the application....

Can downgrade? But the duration take how long? Need to re-ballot?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.