View Single Post
Old 13-07-2018, 09:17 AM   #5929
ellen77
High Supremacy Member

seriously i dun side men sometimes, those minority that does that will drag down ladies opinions to men

alot chose rather not to get married simply because of these reasons, afraid no good ending or ended divorce

but that doesn't applied to all men as there are still good guys around always

i not so sure about this, didn't proceed to ask more

probably the white lies turned ugly perhaps?
Yup Yup tats y hv to open eyes big big b4 marriage aft marriage must close one eye... Lol....
By having gaming as one of the hobbies doesn’t mean that the person do nothing much else other than gaming.

I know these guys through a game but doesn’t mean that they do not have a life outside of it. Though my sample size might be small, but most or I should say all of them have a at least a decent job (IT, engineering, construction, finance... etc) and other hobbies. Some of them travel quite extensively, cook, do sports, audiophile, do housework etc.

Seriously, for those ladies who stereotype or judge just because of one single hobby of gaming, forget it. Some of these guys are also married, and with kids. They are adults, they know how to manage their time.

Ladies gotta change the thinking that they are more mature than men, and guys who games are kids.

I seriously didn’t know that gaming can cause such bad impression
It's media make them look bad. N some hv addiction to gaming like gambling... Lol...

Sent from moon using GAGT