View Single Post
Old 13-07-2018, 11:20 AM   #5954
ellen77
Arch-Supremacy Member

becos i am special . on a serious note, i need alot of documents, printing and various industries code of standards and price list, competitor documents and alot of skyping, test equipment box unit also in factory, so work from office is easier. even if i set up test equip from home, i need to instil insurances in case of power trip due to testing. too much nonsense liao.

a someone can only be as understanding if they do play games themselves. again it is a matter of perspective. to some, pc/tv game = waste of time. non constructive activity

referring to back to ur answer, visiting a [type][place] can be a hobby, hence dun need a bar hopper to understand, just need them to be understanding.

I am also good catch, i see myself deserve as much everyone else.
I can play almost all sorts of games, i can do kit modelling and coloring from scratch(making my own colormix), i can diy almost anything i need, i can cook almost anything like restaurant grade if i have the time

doesnt mean i entitle the " i should deserve better" #single
sometimes thats how it is; we have something, we lose something
Imagine test halfway not only ur hse power trip if in high rise buildings whole building power trip... Duno which kind of appliances can do tat but Ya better do in office...

Dun really hv to be a gamer to understand tat. But really gamer do understand gamer better... Like my husband say he dun understand y his married fren can only play when kids slp... Cos he dun hv kid... I told him cos he need to spend time w kids than can play ah... If not y hv kids...

Sent from moon using GAGT