Huawei Matebook X Pro

ericjx

Reaction score
You create a PayPal account and link your card to the account. Then on Microsoft website, you just log in using your account credentials and agree on the charges. If you're filling in details on Microsoft website, it isn't PayPal.

I managed to place the order with Microsoft US. How long did it take for them to ship out for you guys? Can’t wait to get it already!

tspurs

Reaction score
WAh how much did you pay to the scalper on Carousell?
Lets just say it was considerably more than buying from Microsoft Store in USA for USD1499 + shipping + GST.:s13: Advantage was that I could get it immediately.

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lets just say it was considerably more than buying from Microsoft Store in USA for USD1499 + shipping + GST.:s13: Advantage was that I could get it immediately.
How much u paid ? 3k SGD?

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

fast_andfurious

Reaction score
I was at the Shanghai Huawei store along Nanjing Road. It's retailing for 8699RMB. Worth it to buy if you are in Shanghai. Felt it - built quality & screen were good.

But I decided to save money and buy the Xiaomi Mi notebook 13.3 with the similar specs for 4999RMB.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was at the Shanghai Huawei store along Nanjing Road. It's retailing for 8699RMB. Worth it to buy if you are in Shanghai. Felt it - built quality & screen were good.

But I decided to save money and buy the Xiaomi Mi notebook 13.3 with the similar specs for 4999RMB.

Can change win10 to English easily?

For Xiaomi need to replace install win 10 for that?

Wonder if there's plans to launch the X Pro here.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can change win10 to English easily?

For Xiaomi need to replace install win 10 for that?

Wonder if there's plans to launch the X Pro here.

sadly for their tablet PC in SG market is also like xiaomi a dumping grd. dunno need to wait how long den will ship to SG. still better off getting from other retailer that export in.

tspurs

Reaction score
How much u paid ? 3k SGD?

Just saw someone selling 2.6k on caro
About there. I worked out that USD1499 x1.37 x 1.03 (credit card currency conversion fee) x 1.07 (GST) + shipping will cost around 2300+, so I am paying about 300 to get it immediately without hassle.

4999RMB! That's a steal!

Last edited:

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
About there. I worked out that USD1499 x1.37 x 1.03 (credit card currency conversion fee) x 1.07 (GST) + shipping will cost around 2300+, so I am paying about 300 to get it immediately without hassle.

4999RMB! That's a steal!
That 2.6k seller?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

tspurs

Reaction score
how is the laptop so far?
impressive screen?

Everything people said in Youtube review videos about it is accurate. The screen is stunning. Everything works well. Pretty quiet so far, though in fairness I haven't pushed it as I'm not a gamer. The only thing I would not give top marks for is the keyboard because it doesn't have a lot of key travel (supposedly 1.22mm), but it is still comfortable.

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wed, i would still buy even if 2.8k.
very positive reviews all over the net.
Seller finally responded. Says next week then have new stock. But strange no need deposit

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.