Do u use water filter at home?

theAnonymous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anything to retrofit to a typical HDB tap and pipes to recommend?

Read about the low TDS and that it's bad... So... uhh... please recommend something that's not "bad", but remove lead, rust and whatever nonsense, so I don't inadvertently cause harm to myself and others.

Easy to fit, use finish already easy to replace... :lol:

Thanks.

gascon7

Reaction score
ELKEN Biopure 1

Hi

anyone want to take over my RO filter by Elken?
Motor replaced and regularly serviced
PM to enquire.

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I use this one from 3M.
Very good...

31047633942_3a2c32d0dd_b.jpg

1588 in sgd...

jermaine75

Reaction score
Water filter

I am using a water filter system, not very expensive and has good maintenance service. Sales person is earnest on what is out there in the market.

Singapore water is safe for drinking but if you see the gunk the filter traps, you will know why filtered water is the only water you will drink!

charsiewfan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am using a water filter system, not very expensive and has good maintenance service. Sales person is earnest on what is out there in the market.

Singapore water is safe for drinking but if you see the gunk the filter traps, you will know why filtered water is the only water you will drink!

If you are keen, PM me so I can share with you the contact.

Are you that sales person?

tian800

Reaction score
Sometimes it's because of these comments I would often hold back on my sic. Because people get sceptical of my intention due to my post count and joined date.

But I think forum should be a place to sic and learn more la. If that person is a genuine user with real intention to share, I think he would be quite disappointed for being treated this way. If he is a seller, then let the other forumers to judge.

Are you that sales person?

wizardnking

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sinkee water where got lead and any other chemical? water is safe la, just maybe rusty pipe in your home. get a basic filter to get rid of the rust can liao. those ceramic type.

Sent from nowhere using GAGT

Last edited:

charsiewfan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sometimes it's because of these comments I would often hold back on my sic. Because people get sceptical of my intention due to my post count and joined date.

But I think forum should be a place to sic and learn more la. If that person is a genuine user with real intention to share, I think he would be quite disappointed for being treated this way. If he is a seller, then let the other forumers to judge.

It’s definitely ok to sic, but sometimes you can see it is quite obvious if the person is genuinely sic or otherwise.

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I bought the $7.90 tap attachment filter from qoo10 .... 2week haven't arrive via local singpost :mad:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.