Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

khunjuno

Reaction score
Well, I just got my first love letter sent to my house. I am guessing the paint splashing and locked doors will happen very soon.

khunjuno

Reaction score
Won't splash paint one la lol. Its just pure threatening

No lah, I want to mentally prepare myself for the splash paint and burn house scenario. Because it might really come to that Ma, so I don’t want to bluff myself say it won’t happen. If it happens, then I am prepared. If it doesn’t happen, then it’s a bonus for me.

Nemesismaster

Master Member
Reaction score
I don’t understand. If for start, I received money from debtor A, then I pay back loan to debtor B account. Debtor B then pay back to debtor C, then C pay D etc

How loan sharks earn money this way???

khunjuno

Reaction score
I don’t understand. If for start, I received money from debtor A, then I pay back loan to debtor B account. Debtor B then pay back to debtor C, then C pay D etc

How loan sharks earn money this way???

By not letting you actually pay the next debtor. They will ask you to defer. They earn from there

Adt007

Reaction score
My unit just got splashed took action on Fri 13th...my parents at amk division with the CCTV footage and I'm heading bk home nw

Buy thinner to wash off the paint from metal gate.

Buy paint to paint your door

Call Town Council to paint off the writings on the corridor/ lift landing

Somochi

Reaction score
Hi! I borrowed from the same guy...what was the worst thing that can happen?

Hi, i need some advice from any bro, all UML is the same... i borrow from this guy adam, $400 repay $600... every payment he keep dragging ask me defer... finally i manage to settle him the payment recently... a few day later he msg me he transfer me $400 ask me payoff next week when i never agree... anyway my friend already tell me close down the acc already which i did after tat transfer.. what the best advise next?? Currently quite stress as i look through all the victims here...

khunjuno

Reaction score
Hi, i need some advice from any bro, all UML is the same... i borrow from this guy adam, $400 repay $600... every payment he keep dragging ask me defer... finally i manage to settle him the payment recently... a few day later he msg me he transfer me $400 ask me payoff next week when i never agree... anyway my friend already tell me close down the acc already which i did after tat transfer.. what the best advise next?? Currently quite stress as i look through all the victims here...

If he scam you, you can either

1) ask for an account, transfer it back and block him, then make a police report

Or

2) keep the money and block him, then make a police report

Either way, he’s going to harass you. Definitely in the case of 2, cross fingers no in the case of 1. He has your details already, so probably he’ll try to extort money from you.

lesnar88

Reaction score
My unit just got splashed took action on Fri 13th...my parents at amk division with the CCTV footage and I'm heading bk home nw

I'm sorry to hear that.

If you read my previous thread, my AL case happened in 2009 when one of my family members borrowed.

Now it is happening again coz he went to find AL again.

Mine I received alot of SMS. At one point from 12am till 1am, I received 50 missed calls. A few love letters saying he will splash paint and lock my gate and neighbors. A few Mcdelivery. And these has been ongoing for 1 month plus, thats why I thought my AL is just NATO.

Somochi

Reaction score
If he scam you, you can either

1) ask for an account, transfer it back and block him, then make a police report

Or

2) keep the money and block him, then make a police report

Either way, he’s going to harass you. Definitely in the case of 2, cross fingers no in the case of 1. He has your details already, so probably he’ll try to extort money from you.

Thanks bro, i already send him reply to send me acc already but he read and dont reply... my friends advise he sure contact me to take back the money plus interest. So what should i do for now? Wait till further action like harrassment then go to police?

Somochi

Reaction score

Sorry to heard that, but what the police advised? I still waiting for bad case to happen... anyway this is not i owe him, he transfer to me without my agreement but i already text him the acc i send him back the $400 but he dont reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.