Punggol BTO near coney island

maxmike

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see a lots of future this and future that. Temple with columbarium?

Pumpkin Duke

Master Member
Reaction score
You should visit punggol point at night. So many people at the park, eat seafood at the restaurants. Many people fish overnight at the jetty and along the promenade.

moi went there eat bai bee hoon b4 but nvr stayed pass midnite :(

Shdwfalcon

Banned
Reaction score
So that means the Sook Ching site is further inland lah.
Correct. Closer to punggol central than most would think.
:s13:

But with that area being heavily overpopulated and stupidly high human traffic even at night, you don't really need to worry so much about those vengeful spirits.

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone got history/stories of that area - history or killing and haunting etc.

ThunderShot

Reaction score
Anyone got history/stories of that area - history or killing and haunting etc.

Yes. Coney Island used to be owned by the father of my old neighbour who has since passed on. They used to sell Chinese koyok. Those days koyok can make a lot of money.

muddywaters

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You should visit punggol point at night. So many people at the park, eat seafood at the restaurants. Many people fish overnight at the jetty and along the promenade.

Yeah. I went to recee the place recently and like the area very much. But I was there in the afternoon.

Here:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/went-punggol-coney-island-5862026.html

I will be bringing my gf there for dinner and drinks then walk walk along the promenade and the Jetty.

muddywaters

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually don't need to worry about the pasir gudang smell at night lah.

Night time, smell or not smell, you would on aircon anyway what.

For me, my Windows are always shut day and night. Run aircon most time. My air con even run 48 hrs if I didn't step out for 2 days.

Smell is the last thing you need to worry unless you are those HDB dwellers who like to open all your windows and main door big big lah. :s13:

altertainment

Master Member
Reaction score
Moi live in Punggol Way side and honestly it is getting better but to go all the way into Punggol Point is a bitch. Air wised you will get used to it. Switch on aircon every night so not affected lol.

kamhwee72

Banned
Reaction score
End up will be very over subscribed haha edmwers always so negative.

Sent from LENOVO LENOVO A2010-A using GAGT

jeff79

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So that means the Sook Ching site is further inland lah.

Correct. Closer to punggol central than most would think.
:s13:

But with that area being heavily overpopulated and stupidly high human traffic even at night, you don't really need to worry so much about those vengeful spirits.

The massacre site was at the seaside??? National heritage board erected a memorial plaque at punggol point in front of the police post. The reddish rocky outcrop visible during low tide at punggol point beside the jetty is part of the original shoreline not reclaimed. However the rest of the original shoreline in the region was mudflat and mangrove swamp. Replaced by sandy beaches or vertical seawall during the reclamation.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.