Reliable Private Driving Instructor?

remake

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Looking for a PDI for class 3 at CDC, Preferably around bedok area. Please pm me if anyone has any recommendation.

rojak1234

Reaction score
Pdi

Please PM me for auto or manual car refresher lessons in East and West.
West mall area, Eunos area, Tanah Merah mrt..
Pickup and drop off can be arranged from your house too!

eddie546

Reaction score
Looking for an auto instructor ,
willing to pick up holland. Chinese preferred
PM / contact me 9088-7554

silvermlk

Reaction score
hi everyone, I would like to check, currently, my driving instructor is charging me $57 for 90 mins. then if i book for circuit practice 1 hr, its additional $34.

meaning i need to pay $91 for 1.5 hours lesson in total? isit normal?

rojak1234

Reaction score
hi everyone, I would like to check, currently, my driving instructor is charging me $57 for 90 mins. then if i book for circuit practice 1 hr, its additional $34.

Hi. It's cheap. Some instructor charge $68 For 90 mins. Circuit $35 additional.

ariel16

Reaction score
Hi,

For private learners, Do we need to open an account with the driving centre in order to register for FTT or BTT? Or we can just register the theory test as normal public walk-in?

coolbearts

Reaction score
You do need to open an account for your BTT / FTT / TP whether you are private or school student.

Hi,

For private learners, Do we need to open an account with the driving centre in order to register for FTT or BTT? Or we can just register the theory test as normal public walk-in?

weizhang05

Reaction score

Is this for manual or auto? Mine is manual, 1.5 hours for $51 and an additional $35 for circuit at CDC. Was also wondering if mine is also around market price haha.

Jansonnn

Reaction score
DO NOT APPROACH Mr Lim Kwok Ing (97451565) Car Plate: 7188

WARNING TO ALL PRIVATE LEARNERS AT CDC

Do not approach private instructor Mr Lim Kwok Ing (97451565) Car Plate: 8729 / 7188.

- Ladies please be careful, he is a pervert, he comment about his female student's boobs and even show me how good looking female learners of his is and comment about her body.
- He is extremely nasty most of the time.
- Does not accept questions when in doubt.
- Read newspaper and talk loudly on his phone during lessons.
- Do not teach much and blame it on students when you make a mistake but still do not correct you. Just keep scolding non stop.

Approach him if you wish to lose interest in learning how to drive/pass.

Last edited:

rojak1234

Reaction score
Is this for manual or auto? Mine is manual, 1.5 hours for $51 and an additional $35 for circuit at CDC. Was also wondering if mine is also around market price haha.

It's normal.
And $51 for 90mins is cheap.
$35 for circuits is standard.

rojak1234

Reaction score
Pdi recommendations

Hi. Please PM me for PDIs recommendation for Auto and manual car at SSDC BBDC CDC.

eddie546

Reaction score
Please PM me for auto or manual car refresher lessons in East and West.
West mall area, Eunos area, Tanah Merah mrt..
Pickup and drop off can be arranged from your house too!

bro, u have anyone else that's willing to do pick up at house? the contact doesnt have anyone for me ):

smeagoly

Reaction score
Hi looking for private instructor for class 3a at bbdc. Prefer pick up at Bukit Batok West Ave 6 for class if possible thanks!

Poke-Football

Reaction score
Driving For A Newbie

Greetings. Hi Hello. I am about to turn 18 soon and was hoping to hear some advice about the measures I need to take on getting my driver's license in Singapore. My friend said this forum provides useful advice. Hope to hear from anybody here soon. Thanks:)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.