Royal Carribbean - Voyager of the Seas

stonefish35

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone any idea for 5D4N cruise to KL/ Phuket or Penang / Phuket, what time of ferry transfer VOTS will be using in Oct 2018 , since I heard from the main dining room staff during my 2017 cruise that from Sept to Mar, they don't dock at the harbour but offshore and need to transfer to an ferry service to shore.

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone any idea for 5D4N cruise to KL/ Phuket or Penang / Phuket, what time of ferry transfer VOTS will be using in Oct 2018 , since I heard from the main dining room staff during my 2017 cruise that from Sept to Mar, they don't dock at the harbour but offshore and need to transfer to an ferry service to shore.
U mean penang?

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
phuket , cos I have a toddler with me. Need to acertain it's not those bum boat ferry that will send us from the cruise to shore.
It's a tender boat. But not sure it's safe since the phuket ferry disaster recently.

sellun

Reaction score
i booked the same room at the same deck too
tell me how it goes :)
The view is really good if you choose the most fwd rooms! My baby girl enjoyed the view.

r8uCK4Ll.jpg

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

jinmuddy

Banned
Reaction score
The view is really good if you choose the most fwd rooms! My baby girl enjoyed the view.

r8uCK4Ll.jpg

Power lah, I just dun wish to be cramped like sardines again in the lower decks like my last trip.

jinmuddy

Banned
Reaction score

r8uCK4Ll.jpg

Bro the map shows there is a spa right outside the deck 12 rooms. That is not the common spa pool right? In case very noisy outside.

Cuz I rmbr there was a spa pool somewhere.

sellun

Reaction score
Bro the map shows there is a spa right outside the deck 12 rooms. That is not the common spa pool right? In case very noisy outside.

Cuz I rmbr there was a spa pool somewhere.
No it's the actual spa place where you need to pay for massage & etc. Not many will use and won't be able to hear anything.
Spa pool is beside swimming pool at deck 11.

-EnZo-

Master Member
Reaction score
Can any kind soul explain to me how does cruise work? Newspapers write 3rd and 4th pax free . What's the catch? I read it say 2 full paying adults then get 3rd n 4th pax free? Means 4 pax in 1 room?

If got baby like 6months old isit ok to go on a cruise?

The ship coming to sg then depart to Malaysia then when reach malaysia I get down and free and easy for like a day then go back ship?

dc7176

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
phuket , cos I have a toddler with me. Need to acertain it's not those bum boat ferry that will send us from the cruise to shore.
Oct will dock at deep sea port. will use tender boat to ferry between the cruise n port. timing not sure... but frankly, w a toddler better to stay on board n enjoy the facilities than going down for few hours.

Sent from BOT using GAGT

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can any kind soul explain to me how does cruise work? Newspapers write 3rd and 4th pax free . What's the catch? I read it say 2 full paying adults then get 3rd n 4th pax free? Means 4 pax in 1 room?

If got baby like 6months old isit ok to go on a cruise?

The ship coming to sg then depart to Malaysia then when reach malaysia I get down and free and easy for like a day then go back ship?
If u have baby, wonder how are u going to watch the shows?

-EnZo-

Master Member
Reaction score

Ahh yes yes good point. Didn't think of that. I thought it's gonna be like chill . eat buffet. Look at the sea and wait for the ship to reach destination.

jinmuddy

Banned
Reaction score
No it's the actual spa place where you need to pay for massage & etc. Not many will use and won't be able to hear anything.
Spa pool is beside swimming pool at deck 11.

Ah great some peace and quiet.

Did u enjoy any privileges booking this room like the suites?

I heard those staying in normal suites have a special queue for meals and shows. That sounds real good can save a fair bit of time.

dc7176

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

the nightly show time? hehe.... suprising he love to watch all those show even pass his usual sleeping time, he juz sit w his back to me n watch. serious **** for a 13 month old bb.

musical, magic, acrobatic he loves it.

Sent from BOT using GAGT

dc7176

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ahh yes yes good point. Didn't think of that. I thought it's gonna be like chill . eat buffet. Look at the sea and wait for the ship to reach destination.
actually u spend more time at the playroom got Fisher price toys for bb to toddler to play. talking to other parents. looking after ur bb when they play.

than again my bb oso luv drinking his milk at the balcony chair, enjoying the sea breeze n fell asleep there. really knows how to enjoy.

Sent from BOT using GAGT

justme

Reaction score

r8uCK4Ll.jpg

bro, this is spacious panoramic ocean view?
means we can have a view outside, just that no balcony?

justme

Reaction score
the nightly show time? hehe.... suprising he love to watch all those show even pass his usual sleeping time, he juz sit w his back to me n watch. serious **** for a 13 month old bb.

musical, magic, acrobatic he loves it.

Sent from BOT using GAGT

bro, u take the water from café promenade to make ur bb milk?

dc7176

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bro, u take the water from café promenade to make ur bb milk?

nope straight from tap n boil it using the electric kettle provided.

I m not paranoid abt stuff like bring bottle mineral water up.

Sent from BOT using GAGT

sellun

Reaction score
bro, this is spacious panoramic ocean view?
means we can have a view outside, just that no balcony?
Not spacious. Normal panoramic. Big enough for 4adult + 1 baby. Spacious is really huge. I saw from outside

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.