Digital TV (DVB T2) Consolidated thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys i bought a new LG tv for my new flat but the tv is far from the tv access point. I would prefer not to lay an ugly wire to the point and i just hope to receive the normal tv channels for my parents to watch. Appreciate any advice.
If you have received the DTV starter kit mailer, you can use the $100 voucher to get a decent indoor antenna.

Elvis_j_s

Reaction score
Hi I just received set up box from from NMS.
Still could not receive malaysia channel even i tried in jb. Could not get any signal via the nms set up at frq 682mhz. Anyone can advise? Thanks in advance.

jtjt00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi I just received set up box from from NMS.
Still could not receive malaysia channel even i tried in jb. Could not get any signal via the nms set up at frq 682mhz. Anyone can advise? Thanks in advance.
Maybe your antenna is weak? Got USB plug to boost the signal?

jtjt00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why don't watch online using toggle? still want to record using set-top box and transfer to pc to watch?? :s13:
Most of the time is playback on the same Draco setup but except special events record to share with colleagues/friends.

YoYoMa88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May I ask as there has been some changes as analog is almost 100% not receivable already, which DVB T2 STB or all from AliExpress should be avoided?

Must households only use and purchase those with MDA sticker?

dreamzgal85

Reaction score
i have redeemed the NMS set up box and antenna. But it seems that the antenna could not detect any channels at all. I have moved the antenna around the house, even placed it outside the window. What could be the problem?

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have redeemed the NMS set up box and antenna. But it seems that the antenna could not detect any channels at all. I have moved the antenna around the house, even placed it outside the window. What could be the problem?

you moved the tv, set top box and antenna around the house? quite a big effort.

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May I ask as there has been some changes as analog is almost 100% not receivable already, which DVB T2 STB or all from AliExpress should be avoided?

Must households only use and purchase those with MDA sticker?

Just get those (referring to Qoo10) sellers that claimed their is compatible to Mediacorpse. Best to get from local seller, easier to claim warranty.

Whether to use IMDA approved STB or not is entirely up to you.

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Probably received a lemon set, another HWZer mentioned this as well. Call M1 hotline for assistance, the number is on the STB.

Intel888

Master Member
Reaction score
Can bros here advise how to sync tv remote with the one for the digital box? (I.e. use just one remote control to switch on tv and digital box) I'm using new media. Thanks!

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
redeemed two sets of funke 250 from courts@nex. can't scan MY channels at all, is it the same for those staying on the north east?

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can bros here advise how to sync tv remote with the one for the digital box? (I.e. use just one remote control to switch on tv and digital box) I'm using new media. Thanks!

Come on, it's so simple to setup, refer to the user manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.