Guide to SPF Enlistment

We_Generation

Reaction score
If during BPT you fail your shooting, will there affect anything other than your vocation?

No bah. You train so hard at bopc the ultimate goal is to get into your desired vocation. The most is sabo your squad for previledges or chance to be the best squad.

Last edited:

Starbarks!

Reaction score
Hi my bro will be pop soon so will he be getting the rank of sc1 or sc2 directly (slightly higher allowance haha) during his voc trg (frontline voc)? He fr jc..

Parmesean

Reaction score
Hi my bro will be pop soon so will he be getting the rank of sc1 or sc2 directly (slightly higher allowance haha) during his voc trg (frontline voc)? He fr jc..

From what I have gathered, after POP all will uprank to SC2, and only after posting to the team, will he get his CPL.

if anyone has any further information on this, feel free to share

Starbarks!

Reaction score
Hi my bro got posted to TransCom in 2 wks time. Just wondering what will be his starting rank & the rank when ORD?

Parmesean

Reaction score
Hi my bro got posted to TransCom in 2 wks time. Just wondering what will be his starting rank & the rank when ORD?

I think you've mentioned before that your brother has an 'A' Lvl cert, meaning that when he ORD, he should attain the rank of SGT(2). After his training, he should be SC2, then after a few months, he should be promoted to CPL, following that SGT (1), then finally SGT (2).

You should take note that PNSD always takes super long to process promotions(due to their lack of manpower), so your brother might not come home with the rank, but he should be receiving the pay for the respective rank.

Starbarks!

Reaction score
I think you've mentioned before that your brother has an 'A' Lvl cert, meaning that when he ORD, he should attain the rank of SGT(2). After his training, he should be SC2, then after a few months, he should be promoted to CPL, following that SGT (1), then finally SGT (2).

You should take note that PNSD always takes super long to process promotions(due to their lack of manpower), so your brother might not come home with the rank, but he should be receiving the pay for the respective rank.

Ok tks a lot bro! 👍

Transcom

Reaction score
Bump bump,as the name suggests, got transcom for my vocation. Is there anyone who's in transcom or who was in transcom? Need info on how's the training like, pm me pls.

We_Generation

Reaction score

Starting rank is SC2 only, one month after post out one month then get SC/cpl (for grf). Ord is depends. Not everyone and everything vocation get Sgt 2 but for transcom yes there is a possibility but not all. Only selected people will go thru the junior commander course to promote to sgt2

Last edited:

We_Generation

Reaction score
Bump bump,as the name suggests, got transcom for my vocation. Is there anyone who's in transcom or who was in transcom? Need info on how's the training like, pm me pls.
Aiya lepak one lah morning pt evening book out no need stay in, training period also very short compared to other vocations. Just be careful not to get bullied in transcom. Transcom last time the bullying culture quite bad not sure now got improve or not.

Parmesean

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have about 2.5 months till my enlistment to SPF HTA in October (Fit intake).
May I ask what can I do to prepare and ensure that I can adapt well to life during training at HTA? (eg. learn to make bed, shower in cold water?)
Also, how to get into Officer Cadet Course and become OCT in SPF? What are the criteria and how can I prepare myself before I enlist to have better chance?

Thanks in advance!

For the OCC, you have to be the cream of the crop, meaning your shooting will not only need to get marksman, but also the maximum possible points, meaning every shot you shoot is within the target area.

Another thing is your ippt, also try and attain the maximum possible points.

Lastly, you need to be recommended by your Course Manager, and of course show leadership potential, if your Field Instructor decides to ask people from your squad to volunteer to be the Squad leader, you should be the first to volunteer.

Acre45

Reaction score
Im enlisting on 14th Aug(Tuesday), since confinement is 10 days, would i be booking out on the 23rd (Thurs) or 24th (Fri)

TIA

Parmesean

Reaction score
Im enlisting on 14th Aug(Tuesday), since confinement is 10 days, would i be booking out on the 23rd (Thurs) or 24th (Fri)

TIA

you will book out on Friday, Aug 24th. Count 10 days starting from Wednesday.

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have about 2.5 months till my enlistment to SPF HTA in October (Fit intake).
May I ask what can I do to prepare and ensure that I can adapt well to life during training at HTA? (eg. learn to make bed, shower in cold water?)
Also, how to get into Officer Cadet Course and become OCT in SPF? What are the criteria and how can I prepare myself before I enlist to have better chance?

Thanks in advance!

Volunteer for every single ****...
MC for event
Squad leader
Coy ic

ClearlyCryptic

Reaction score
Nope. Now everywhere same. Except for GRF. Once POC, straight get SGT1 rank. Only A level n Dip can go GRF.

Really meh? But I got a friend from 171 intake with only Nitec cert but he got posted to GRF 'G' Division. This whole vocation thing is such a mystery...

Starbarks!

Reaction score
Really meh? But I got a friend from 171 intake with only Nitec cert but he got posted to GRF 'G' Division. This whole vocation thing is such a mystery...
Haha same batch as my bro.. He got posted to his first choice TransCom recently. He A lvl..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.