Xiaomi MIPAD 4

Slowdown

Master Member
Reaction score
Let's hope this seller did not make a mistake and screw us those who managed to order earlier for 4/64 at $285. Lucky I paid by PayPal. Will dispute if they send me 3/32.

4+64
RsyqzX5l.jpg

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 10 using GAGT

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Let's hope this seller did not make a mistake and screw us those who managed to order earlier for 4/64 at $285. Lucky I paid by PayPal. Will dispute if they send me 3/32.

What's wrong with the price? I bought my one 3/32 at 230. So 285 is reasonable

Slowdown

Master Member
Reaction score
Good to know. Because the price was above $300 for 4/64 before this seller's posting. I also believe it is a reasonable price which was why I ordered it.

What's wrong with the price? I bought my one 3/32 at 230. So 285 is reasonable

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My card got double charged by Qoo10 for no reason =.=
Now I'm trying to contact Qoo10. Don't dare to cancel my order in case they only refund for 1 transaction.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My card got double charged by Qoo10 for no reason =.=
Now I'm trying to contact Qoo10. Don't dare to cancel my order in case they only refund for 1 transaction.

Had same experience with Qoo10 before. You better raise it to both Qoo10 and bank.

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Had same experience with Qoo10 before. You better raise it to both Qoo10 and bank.
Yep I contacted bank and they told me to contact the merchant. Then I contacted Qoo10 via live10 and they told me to wait 2-3 weeks for the refund.
4Zq1JCZl.jpg

xSENCORPx

Reaction score

Mine is otw, should receive tomorrow. Will update if it is 4/64GB :)

hotpick

Reaction score
I hope they have the LTE version soon. Wonder why Xiaomi ain't releasing it :(

PRC user not getting the LTE version yet , heard Mijia store has no schedule at all .. wonder how soon the seller can get this version over ...

Wifi version mayb overstock then..

Last edited:

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I confirmed with seller and they told me that its the 4+64. Guess those who bought early were lucky.
WazrPB9l.jpg

Slowdown

Master Member
Reaction score
Just received SMS from QXPRESS that something was delivered to my house.....cannot wait to get home tonight.

XiaoFu99

Master Member
Reaction score
question... for those who have it, UI can be english version + have google play?
Yes, support English.

Playstore have to install on your own. Pretty straight forward by using a simple apk contributed by someone at miui forum.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

kediraksith

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, support English.

Playstore have to install on your own. Pretty straight forward by using a simple apk contributed by someone at miui forum.

ahh okay... i guess for now no rooting no nothing no unlocking (although i remember xiaomi unlocking of bootloader can be done officially thru their portal but need to wait a week for the unlock code)

Then maybe a while later got TWRP then got magisk... thats all i need actually :p

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just received SMS from QXPRESS that something was delivered to my house.....cannot wait to get home tonight.
Also from Ziming Global?

question... for those who have it, UI can be english version + have google play?
If I'm not wrong, support English and Chinese. For play store, have to use Google Apk installer.

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ahh okay... i guess for now no rooting no nothing no unlocking (although i remember xiaomi unlocking of bootloader can be done officially thru their portal but need to wait a week for the unlock code)

Then maybe a while later got TWRP then got magisk... thats all i need actually :p
I'll try unlock mine once I receive it. I know how to get it unlocked within 5 mins but not sure if it still works.

XiaoFu99

Master Member
Reaction score

Me noob. Simple usage and no root

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.