UOB Visa Infinite Metal Card

zack14

Master Member
Reaction score
The UOB Visa Infinite Card has been relaunch as the UOB Visa Infinite Metal Card

Key Highlights:

Local spend: 1.4 mile per dollar
Overseas spend: 2 mile per dollar
Welcome bonus: 25,000 miles
4 free lounge visits a year with Dragon Pass
Minimum income: $150k (Previously $350k)
Annual fee: $642 (Previously $1,926)

http://milelion.com/2018/07/07/uob-relaunches-the-uob-visa-infinite-metal-card/

Last edited:

epigram

Reaction score
Cancelled my existing uob vi to sign up for this instead. They can't migrate your account from one to the other.
1.4 vs 1.2
Loses priority pass but many other cards have this
Cpm for annual fee is lower than uob vi com

hwz_zx

Reaction score
think there's a typo. Should be Dragon pass instead of Priority pass

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dragon pass not very useful. Any welcome gifts without paying annual fee?

edit: ok read through the link, a no-go for me.

Last edited:

Zaalaa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cancelled my existing uob vi to sign up for this instead. They can't migrate your account from one to the other.
1.4 vs 1.2
Loses priority pass but many other cards have this
Cpm for annual fee is lower than uob vi com

Amex Plat Charge Metal seems better

final1

Master Member
Reaction score
high end card with compulsory annual fee still with 2 year expiry points and same miles earn rate as its mass market cards?

This card is a joke.

saggice

Reaction score
I saw that UOB has a much bigger dining collection privileges with this card

saggice

Reaction score
Anyone else got this card?
Any useful ? It looks very nice on photos thou, not sure about the real thing.

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
This one and previous uob visa infinite card got what difference?

Last edited:

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
STAY CONNECTED ANYWHERE WITH SINGTEL READYROAM

Connect instantly and share your travel stories on the go without the hassle of finding a local SIM card or renting connectivity devices. Learn more here.

• Enjoy unlimited Singtel ReadyRoam plans across 56 countries

Get started on enjoying your benefit:
• Charge your Singtel mobile plan to your UOB Visa Infinite Metal Card on a recurring payment basis
• Subscribe to the eligible Singtel ReadyRoam Plan via the My Singtel app up to 14 days before your trip
• Receive a cash rebate of equivalent value back to your Card account within 3 months of each subscription

Terms and conditions [-]
The Principal Cardmembers will receive a cash rebate (“ReadyRoam Rebate”) from UOB for the nett amount cost of the Singtel ReadyRoam 1GB 9, 18 or 56 Destinations Plan (“Singtel ReadyRoam”) after they fulfil the following conditions (“Eligible Cardmembers”): (i) Subscribes to any Singtel postpaid mobile plan (“Mobile Plan”) under his/her NRIC for the same mobile number registered under UOB’s records (“Registered UOB-Singtel Mobile”); (ii) Charges his/her Mobile Plan monthly bill to his/her Card on a recurring payment basis; (iii) Activates the Singtel ReadyRoam; and (iv) Travels to any of the following destinations during the 30-day duration of each Singtel ReadyRoam: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brunei, Cambodia, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA and Vietnam within the same month of Eligible ST ReadyRoam activation. The Singtel ReadyRoam duration is 30 days upon activation, and can only be activated once every 30 days. There is no cap on the number of ReadyRoam Rebates an Eligible Cardmember can receive for Singtel ReadyRoam activations in a calendar year (i.e. 12 times a year). Each ReadyRoam Rebate will be credited into the Eligible Cardmember’s Card account within three (3) months of each Singtel ReadyRoam activation. If you exceed the 1GB of data provided for each Singtel ReadyRoam during the 30-day validity period, you will be liable for additional data roaming charges incurred after the first 1GB of data under Singtel ReadyRoam as may be automatically provided by Singtel. For full set of terms and conditions, please click here.

saggice

Reaction score
New one more dining privileges I think
And the card is metal which is real chio imo.

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
high end card with compulsory annual fee still with 2 year expiry points and same miles earn rate as its mass market cards?

This card is a joke.

The principal UOB Visa Infinite Metal Card (“Card”) requires payment of a joining fee of S$642 (inclusive of GST).
A renewal fee of S$642 (inclusive of GST) will be charged on the Card anniversary date every year thereafter.
For the avoidance of doubt, the joining fee and the subsequent yearly renewal fee cannot be waived

anyone tried to get the joining fee waived??

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.