Digital TV (DVB T2) Consolidated thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
redeemed two sets of funke 250 from courts@nex. can't scan MY channels at all, is it the same for those staying on the north east?

You're not alone, all boil down to location, location, location. Even the local in MY have difficulties tuning in or getting poor signal quality.

BTW, why redeem 2 Funke 250? You wasted the balance ($22), should go for 2 Funke 550!

moron+genius

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if getting something like a mohu leaf 50 can help to get more channels here in Singapore? I know it's a little pricey but it claims to have like 80km coverage so maybe it could help to get malaysian channels etc?

http://store.gomohu.com/leaf-50-indoor-amplified-hdtv-antenna.html
No guarantee spending more $ will get u MY channels. I used a reasonably priced loop antenna bought from neighborhood hardware shop wif a usb signal amp n managed to receive these channels after some trial n error on antenna positioning. Use the tv or stb signal quality indication on screen 2 find the optimal spot. Sometimes u just can’t get a good enough signal due 2 ur location. Try a north facing windows wif least blockage will help somewhat. Happy hunting!

DaRRenLieW

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys , recently I have purchase a antenna from courts ( the one recommended by MDA $29) . Upon setting up on my mum room I can’t get stable connection at all. I try to move around the room with the antenna but still the same. I swop the antenna to living room and it work immmediately . Not tv are digital tv . I called digital tv hotline and is forever waiting for them to get back to me. Anyone face the same issuse and any solution ? TIA

moron+genius

Reaction score
Hi guys , recently I have purchase a antenna from courts ( the one recommended by MDA $29) . Upon setting up on my mum room I can’t get stable connection at all. I try to move around the room with the antenna but still the same. I swop the antenna to living room and it work immmediately . Not tv are digital tv . I called digital tv hotline and is forever waiting for them to get back to me. Anyone face the same issuse and any solution ? TIA
Ur mum room don’t haf a strong enough signal I guess. Maybe adding a usb signal booster will help.

5star_pundit

Banned
Reaction score
how come the Newmedia solution remote control spoilt so easily
where can i exchange for a new one ? anyone ?

RobinYip

Reaction score
just redeemed a set of digital box and antenna from digital tv.

have one question, my TV only have component input ports.

The digital box only have hdmi and vga outputs, what should i do now as the serviceman also got no idea.:s13:

thanks in advance.

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how come the Newmedia solution remote control spoilt so easily
where can i exchange for a new one ? anyone ?

Hmm, that's not a very good start. Already a number of complaints on the NMS STB, either it fail to tune and now this thing with the remote!

Try call M1 hotline at 6655-5571 for assistance.

Last edited:

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The digital box only have hdmi and vga outputs, what should i do now as the serviceman also got no idea.:s13:

thanks in advance.

Which STB provide VGA output? Never comes across leh!

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

thanks in advance.

Go online and buy those HDMI Male to Component Adapter Converter Cable lor

Last edited:

RobinYip

Reaction score
Go online and buy those HDMI Male to Component Adapter Converter Cable lor

m_zGCYusAU4rnWFNBHrTJfQ.jpg

thanks, will try...read somewhere that this will not convert the hdmi signals to suit the component inputs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.