3B23A08400000578-0-image-a-59_1481116623939.jpg

Sadness....

More sad is our current position

Sent from Me n my Chrome Terry123 (dun report pls) using GAGT

bonkbonk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/46360071327/posts/10156281702266328/

Update!!! West Ham United are delighted to confirm the signing of Colombia midfielder Carlos Sanchez.

The experienced 32-year-old, who has 88 caps for his country, has joined the Hammers on a two-year contract from Italian club Fiorentina.

The defensive midfielder, who has appeared at five major tournaments, including two FIFA World Cup finals, is looking forward to working under Manuel Pellegrini.

It’s an amazing opportunity and an amazing project the club are leading, being ambitious and keen to achieve good things

“I’m very happy to be here. I’m very excited and looking forward to achieving lots," said Sanchez, who becomes West Ham's ninth summer signing. “I decided to come here because, first, it is the Premier League, second, it’s a beautiful club and the fans are always helping the club and, third, for me it’s an amazing opportunity and an amazing project the club are leading, being ambitious and keen to achieve good things.

“I’d like to thank all of the people, the whole club, for having me."

A move to West Ham represents Sanchez’s second spell in the Premier League, as he previously spent two seasons with Aston Villa between 2014 and 2016, and he is relishing his return to English football.

“I always dreamed of playing in the Premier League," he confirmed. "Previously, at Aston Villa, we started very well but sadly it didn’t end well, but I always maintained the same desire to return and here I am, with the same mission, with the same desire and dream and I’m very grateful to everyone at West Ham.”

virus1988

Banned
Reaction score
West Ham really means business...

Got potential to fight for the top 4 places...

Wont be easy for bigger clubs now, others are catching up and challenging like what West Ham is doing atm...

👍 👍

bonkbonk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got serious chance if they dun screw up... previous squad got top 10 at best...

Now the injection of players with a manager who have the experience

Wont say got chance for champions la but maybe challenge the top 5

bonkbonk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol

Westham lost 4 - 0

Defending was weak, losing sight of keyman n lazy

Haiz maybe still ned gel-ing between players n manager

virus1988

Banned
Reaction score
Got serious chance if they dun screw up... previous squad got top 10 at best...

So West Ham ended in 10th place...

They could possibly finish above Wolves if not for their poor start and some inconsistencies during mid-season...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.