Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

khunjuno

Reaction score
I did not.
I dun even communicate with him. Whenever he call, my colleagues will say i am no longer there. But he still call everyday in the past, now lesser call.
He use the seller from Carousell in pretend to buy items and ask them to come to my workplace. I write in to Carousell with police report.I guess his account was suspended coz of this. He order food from the nearby restaurants and deliver to my workplace but we told the restaurants owner what he is and i heard he was scolded very badly. He still try to order using another number and email but they know its him. There was this ah beng boss of a hp company, he order an iphone and send to my workplace. When the staff came and i have explain everything, the boss came an hour later. The most scary looking man with tatoo all over but yet, he told me," dun worry, this guy a prankster right, let me handle him"..in a second, he dial the LS number and start scolding him up and down.. Everyone was stunned. After that, he turn to me and say, "bloody malaysian, he think singaporean is free is it". The hp boss told me that this guy speak canto and hokkien with malaysian dialect.Thats how he know when speaking to him, he cant answer in proper english. This LS even order a TV from Harvey Norman and send to my workplace. But before they unload the stuff, the security alert me. I quickly went to loading bay and explain to them..i didnt know that Harvey Norman accept phone order
Yes, its quite frustrated that he did this to me, but i wont pay that balance amount coz i know i have paid him enuf. I was scammed just like most of us here and its a bitter lesson that i learnt.
I even went to Adullum Couensilling and have spoken to Mr Wong, after that Couensilling, i felt better. I wasnt alone in handling this. I did ask them, recently why did he harrass me for so long.. Their answer is very simple.. The LS business is bad. So, they will disturb and harrass those that still "owe" them even small amt.They will use different type of tactics to scare the victims, a cheaper way. Only once, they send someone to the hse in pretend to be pizza delivery guy but there is no pizza in hand.And that was the week to HaRi Raya. He send messages and warning to my NOK but after that, he was silence.
Well,everyday i am thankful that my door is still intact and no paints.
But we all got to fight back all the scammer who made our live miserables and live in fears.

Your AL really very free, if he spends that amount of time harassing you on finding new victims, I think he will recover that $200 very fast.

25chic

Reaction score
I'm not the LS so I really dont know. It depends on their mood also. Just dont go provoke them and lie low. You must see their pattern of harassment.

Cos if you owe $10k, the LS must send the runners down a lot of times to do the dirty job to try to recover the money from you.

Each paint job/graffiti/set fire, the LS must pay the runner to do it or if the runner is also a debtor and desperate, he will just do lor. So if the runner keep coming to harass you, and the LS dont get a single cent from you, then its not worth it.

But now different case. The LS can send Mcdelivery to you lol.

Mine still keeping silent for now....except for one who will check on me every morning asking how and send flying kisses.

lesnar88

Reaction score
Mine still keeping silent for now....except for one who will check on me every morning asking how and send flying kisses.

Just ignore lor. Imagine an AL asking you whether you want work for him to help pay off the debt, go splash paint, grafitti etc. Would you? So its the same answer he could be getting from others. Hence why you see the posts here, there are many who received false orders. Low probability, but I wouldn't say zero. All the more if you know someone facing AL cases, bring them to this website lol.

Snaptwist05

Reaction score
Just ignore lor. Imagine an AL asking you whether you want work for him to help pay off the debt, go splash paint, grafitti etc. Would you? So its the same answer he could be getting from others. Hence why you see the posts here, there are many who received false orders. Low probability, but I wouldn't say zero. All the more if you know someone facing AL cases, bring them to this website lol.

I pity those giving in and accept those AL dirty jobs. From one trouble with AL then another trouble with the law.

lesnar88

Reaction score
He says that im the top of the priority list and im the first one hes coming after.

Probably copy paste sms to other debtors as well. The fear will come, no doubt about it. But this we will only take one day at a time. Just lie low and dont reply, block his number. You dont want to be seen as someone guai lan/xia lan to him. Cos if you keep replying him, the AL will know you are under his radar.

25chic

Reaction score

I haven't been replying....previously already asked me if I wanna work for them or give them my atm card. Current market rate for atm card/ibanking account is: Loan Clear & $300/day.

OF COZ I DECLINED.

lesnar88

Reaction score
I haven't been replying....previously already asked me if I wanna work for them or give them my atm card. Current market rate for atm card/ibanking account is: Loan Clear & $300/day.

OF COZ I DECLINED.

See! Its only asking you atm card/ibanking account. Why never ask you splash paint/graffiti? Even better what..

If you read the news:
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ng-activities-after-four-day-police-operation

"Another five suspects are believed to have taken part in harassment on behalf of loan sharks by splashing paint and scrawling loan shark-related messages on walls."

So its 5 out of 118 arrested for splashing of paint and grafitti. The rest are just providing false information, ATM transfers etc.

If you're a gambler, tell me, what's the odds of 5 out of 118? I'm not saying its totally 0. Just ignore and take each day as it comes.

Adt007

Reaction score

OF COZ I DECLINED.

$300 a day ?!?!?!?! :eek: that's $9000 a month !

Please intro me your AL :D

KNN, last time my one say $500 a month !

Sharuu

Reaction score
He says that im the top of the priority list and im the first one hes coming after.

** la, say only. Mine also said this and said wanted to do every other thing to my family. Then ask me, "WANT TO TRY?". Favourite line lol. Like farting in the wind. Just ignore, don't engage them. Think of them like the ex-girlfriend who wants to get back with you after someone told her you just strike 4D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.