Xiaomi MIPAD 4

Pherenike

Master Member
Reaction score
I bought mine from Finer last Wed, 32gb at $255 excluding shipping $5. Till now haven't arrived :(

Slowdown

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes. From Ziming Global. Received today 4/64 wifi gold. Installed Google Play via APK but unable to install games like Shadowgun Legends. Something is missing.

Update: A few things to do. I did not know which one solved the problem. First I factory reset the device. Then went to en.miui.com forum to find the google installer apk. After installing I went to Setting -> Permission and look for google playstore, framework etc and give it as much permission as possible. Now I managed to install Shadowgun legends.

Also from Ziming Global?

Last edited:

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. From Ziming Global. Received today 4/64 wifi gold. Installed Google Play via APK but unable to install games like Shadowgun Legends. Something is missing.

Update: A few things to do. I did not know which one solved the problem. First I factory reset the device. Then went to en.miui.com forum to find the google installer apk. After installing I went to Setting -> Permission and look for google playstore, framework etc and give it as much permission as possible. Now I managed to install Shadowgun legends.
Mine not shipped yet even though shipping scheduled 16th July :s13:

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 10 using GAGT

Last edited:

Han Shot First

Reaction score
Does the SC Mobile Key app work or function correctly / properly on the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4? Must use LTE version?

laironpark

Reaction score
Mine not shipped yet even though shipping scheduled 16th July :s13:

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 10 using GAGT

Think I bought the same time as you, message ziming and they say next batch of stock will arrive on Friday. So hope to get it on Sat or next week. :s7:

Slowdown

Master Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine on last Friday morning using the 20% coupon. Was really surprised to received it on Tuesday.

Think I bought the same time as you, message ziming and they say next batch of stock will arrive on Friday. So hope to get it on Sat or next week. :s7:

laironpark

Reaction score
I ordered mine on last Friday morning using the 20% coupon. Was really surprised to received it on Tuesday.

I ordered mine on Saturday using the $30 cart coupon. Think you got the first shipment that arrived on Monday.

jfkoh

Reaction score
China website stated lte on 24th.

Can it really be use with single hand?

Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
China website stated lte on 24th.

Can it really be use with single hand?

Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT

I doubt so, unless you have big hands. This is an 8 inch tablet with a 16:10 screen ratio. If you are struggling to use say a Samsung Note 8 with one hand, which actually is slimmer due to the odd screen aspect ratio, then this is likely going to be a challenge for one hand use.

Pherenike

Master Member
Reaction score
Finally received my mi pad! But can't detect my SD card.. Anyone has this issue as well?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.