Snaptwist05

** la, say only. Mine also said this and said wanted to do every other thing to my family. Then ask me, "WANT TO TRY?". Favourite line lol. Like farting in the wind. Just ignore, don't engage them. Think of them like the ex-girlfriend who wants to get back with you after someone told her you just strike 4D.

I was wandering if they claim that i owe them 3k and im already at the top of their list..sounds like a joke.. Im sure there are other who owe lot more than me. Unless they are small balls AL acting like big AL

khunjuno

I was wandering if they claim that i owe them 3k and im already at the top of their list..sounds like a joke.. Im sure there are other who owe lot more than me. Unless they are small balls AL acting like big AL

They claim you owe 3k because they add in all the late payment, interest payment, clear fee, all the fee inside thats why 3k.

You see the newspaper article, 20k loan become 400k. Because of all this nonsense fee.

Jjlin1205

They claim you owe 3k because they add in all the late payment, interest payment, clear fee, all the fee inside thats why 3k.

You see the newspaper article, 20k loan become 400k. Because of all this nonsense fee.

Coz they know u scare of them so they all the ******* fee.

Khai82

What i done cannot be undone.Just face it and dont care.The more u worry it will lead to paranoid.

Mine so far its already 2months.

1)Sex scam-caught
2)Runner-Run
3)sex scam-caught
4)2x love letter

The 2bd letter i receive i didnt even bother to open just pass it to the police.So far now i dont wven bother to set alarm to my CCTV.only once in a while i do check.

Khai82

1)Sex scam-caught
2)Runner-Run
3)sex scam-caught
4)2x love letter

The 2bd letter i receive i didnt even bother to open just pass it to the police.So far now i dont wven bother to set alarm to my CCTV.only once in a while i do check.

Once in a while if i do check,if i saw a suspicious figure lurking i immediately boil my kettle.See whos lucky to get the wrath of the boiling water.😋

Khai82

Alamak I thought you want the boiling water whistle them away!

Hahaha.The last one that came kena whack outside my house.Unfortunately my brother is a CNB officer was there too.Kena lock until crying and begging.

Snaptwist05

1)Sex scam-caught
2)Runner-Run
3)sex scam-caught
4)2x love letter

I fixed my cctv last week...so far no suspicious movement..juzt wait n see

MrAppleCrumble

Bros. Just be wary of surroundings. Last time my friend house kena whack at morning. The runner damn smart morning 10am+ than go whack. Cos at night if u are screened by police and you don't stay in the vicinity will kena locked up de.

At night just sleep ba, standby morning and afternoon better.

But seriously aftet POLICE installed CCTV. I think Sg lesser runners Liao..

Nowadays punishment damn hiong. Who dares to do? Bros here please die die don't lend out ur atm cards. It's assisting AL. Will get charged in court.

This al system had been around for I think a good 12 to 15 years Liao.

Long long time ago, back in the 90s. Al was actually tolerated and seen vividly in geylang. By 5pm, you could actually see people queuing up and paying at the tables by the roadside their loans. AL were rampant at Hawker centers and coffeeshops, lending money out..

Than govt toughen up and took up a strong stance against UML. AL decided to runaway to overseas and do their UML.

Cause set up call center at johor, shenzhen, bangkok , Batam. Very easily to Siam everything.

The AL whom you guys are speaking to are usually early to mid 20s si ginnahs. Some of them are even locals.. ( some of them are from local gangs and than kena picked out to 起台 )to go overseas do pian.

This AL syndicate is very very sophisticated. Many layers and all. Last time don't have all these scam AL. I guess they are actually very bad businesss Liao. That's why now all chao kuan and harassed.

I have 2 friends , their father both owe 20 over along. Been paying every week 2k plus. Living hell for them. Finally they called it quits.

In Sg this AL thing will never be eradicated. Trust my words. Never. It's how our society has become. The rich poor gap is too huge. Bukit merah, Chai chee, toa payoh. These 3 hottest spots for AL.

I will not share too much in case spf sees this post and ask me lim kopi. Just say that I am very observant of my surroundings. I grew up in a poor neighborhood.

Literally saw how AL screwed people over and over again. Upon completing my degree, I even pondered the thought of joining SPF and get into UML unit to destroy the AL.

But.. from personal experience. AL will be around as long as minimum wages are not implemented in Sg.. very very very sad.

I had seen people get into jail, suicide, steal , Rob, all because of AL.

My advise to all of you, don't borrow if can. If borrowed already , stick to whatever terms you had agreed on. Pay finish.

If the AL guailan chut stunts, I tell you all, as long as you never run them or hiong. They never made a loss, they most likely won't whack ur house. Last time I got one friend run and challenged the AL, back than Hdb no cameras by police.

Knn, the whole floor all 8 units kena whack. That al really power.

But al names damn funny got, Batu, power, mee Siam, laksa, ah lim, power, gt, spencer, Jovan, Kenny, Victor, Zack, Zeus, all these shiat Fabian , tarry, Richard , Goldie, now got female AL also, Jasmine. Really I bth.

Guys, just ignore. Cos if u don't reply them they can't get to you. They will most likely give up. ****ing jiuhukia.

Nas1978

Bros. Just be wary of surroundings. Last time my friend house kena whack at morning. The runner damn smart morning 10am+ than go whack. Cos at night if u are screened by police and you don't stay in the vicinity will kena locked up de.

Nowadays punishment damn hiong. Who dares to do? Bros here please die die don't lend out ur atm cards. It's assisting AL. Will get charged in court.

Long long time ago, back in the 90s. Al was actually tolerated and seen vividly in geylang. By 5pm, you could actually see people queuing up and paying at the tables by the roadside their loans. AL were rampant at Hawker centers and coffeeshops, lending money out..

Than govt toughen up and took up a strong stance against UML. AL decided to runaway to overseas and do their UML.

Cause set up call center at johor, shenzhen, bangkok , Batam. Very easily to Siam everything.

The AL whom you guys are speaking to are usually early to mid 20s si ginnahs. Some of them are even locals.. ( some of them are from local gangs and than kena picked out to 起台 )to go overseas do pian.

This AL syndicate is very very sophisticated. Many layers and all. Last time don't have all these scam AL. I guess they are actually very bad businesss Liao. That's why now all chao kuan and harassed.

I have 2 friends , their father both owe 20 over along. Been paying every week 2k plus. Living hell for them. Finally they called it quits.

In Sg this AL thing will never be eradicated. Trust my words. Never. It's how our society has become. The rich poor gap is too huge. Bukit merah, Chai chee, toa payoh. These 3 hottest spots for AL.

I will not share too much in case spf sees this post and ask me lim kopi. Just say that I am very observant of my surroundings. I grew up in a poor neighborhood.

Literally saw how AL screwed people over and over again. Upon completing my degree, I even pondered the thought of joining SPF and get into UML unit to destroy the AL.

But.. from personal experience. AL will be around as long as minimum wages are not implemented in Sg.. very very very sad.

My advise to all of you, don't borrow if can. If borrowed already , stick to whatever terms you had agreed on. Pay finish.

If the AL guailan chut stunts, I tell you all, as long as you never run them or hiong. They never made a loss, they most likely won't whack ur house. Last time I got one friend run and challenged the AL, back than Hdb no cameras by police.

But al names damn funny got, Batu, power, mee Siam, laksa, ah lim, power, gt, spencer, Jovan, Kenny, Victor, Zack, Zeus, all these shiat Fabian , tarry, Richard , Goldie, now got female AL also, Jasmine. Really I bth.

Guys, just ignore. Cos if u don't reply them they can't get to you. They will most likely give up. ****ing jiuhukia.

Power ah ur post. Thanks bro..

Nas1978

Had a talk with one person from "someone".. He explain to me..
"LS that been harrasing victims are worker themselves. They are working for bigger ONE out there. Once they get the victims, the first 1-2 payments the victims paid/transfer to LS,the money goes to the organisation or the boss, the last payment or any defer fees that been charge, the LS themselves will pocket it. Some of them will qiong.. Trf to victims and say, you reloan coz they know the victims are sacred and can pay. But once the victims run, make report and lay low, ignore them,thats when they start to panic coz they have to report back to their boss and ifnthe loan incomplete,they have to pay back to their Boss.. So, one of the reason why they chased and harrasse the victims. Some change their tactic, by being nice and polite. ENcouraging them to clear the amount slowly or minimun amount.Of course, the bigger amt you take, the more they chased you. So, based on this person, who is actually from JPD,i am just quoting what he said. If you notice,they have timing to call us.. To harrass via phone and whatsapp.. There is morning sift, afternoon and night sift.. And all these are from the call centre in JB/KL.Why KL, coz of the IP adresss and VPN address that SPF are tracing via IDA Singapore.
I hope what we all are facing will end. praying very hard mine will end soon.

Sharuu

Disagree on minimum wages, if we do need minimum wages, it's not because we don't have enough and have to borrow from ah long. It's because we want more and are greedy. I can guarantee you 99% of people on here are upper to upper-middle class and own the latest iPhone (probably bought with ah long money). We also have a chronic gambling problem, again because of wanting more. Not because of not having enough. We're a very diseased society that worships money and the latest trendy whatever and this disease can be seen from the upper echelons all the way to the bottom rungs. Okay, finish.

Why you say pay back based on agreement? I'm all for not paying back because there is no agreement in the first place and the terms keep changing. Why pay finish? The more you pay, the more they ask. It's when you've been giving them free money for so long that they will resort to laughable commando rubbish to get you to continue paying. Because ah long also want more. Basically, the longer you pay them, the more you sanction your own harassment and others'.

I'm not convinced, you don't even have a reason to support why people should "pay finish" and if you bothered to read everything on here, you'll notice that there is a vague guideline to how they work and how you can avoid having paint splashed on your house. It's not set in stone but it's reliable enough.

Appreciate the entertaining nineties throwback, but I'm sticking with STOP FUNDING CRIMINALS. Kthxbye

waunderwall

sigh. another victim.

reported to the police yesterday and closed and privated my social media accounts when the transfer took place days ago. going to close my bank account today and let the bank investigate the additional transfer which took place. i just saw that an account of my full name was created on FB, going to report when things go awry.

all the best to all victims out there

Ray1969

Pay finish? Stick to the term? As what Sharuu said, since when nowadays ah long stick to the term? And will you kill a milking cow? You will continue to milk it until it dry up. And for a cow that produce no milk with its breast flat like roti prata, will you waste more money on it? No, you will just abandant it and look for the next cow.

fairre

Your friend so rich ? One month earn $10k ?
By the way, no need scared of AL.
The real AL don't dare to show face.
The sentence is very harsh for AL and runner.
Nowadays runner also not so daring, they play hide and seek.
So many HDB got police CCTV.
AL only send those runner which is debtor them self like you or who are desperate to earn extra money.
See the below video, you think the runner is very fierce or keyboard warrior ?
He keep bow his head, don't even dare to look up. :s13::s13::s13::s13::s13:
Can send below video to all your harassment sms or whatsapp.

fairre

Pay finish? Stick to the term? As what Sharuu said, since when nowadays ah long stick to the term? And will you kill a milking cow? You will continue to milk it until it dry up. And for a cow that produce no milk with its breast flat like roti prata, will you waste more money on it? No, you will just abandant it and look for the next cow.

I disagree to Mr Apple Crumble statements.
My advise to all is just make a police report and let the Police take care of it.
Never ever negotiate or give in to AL demand. Don't give ATM card or become AL runner.
Never hide or give wrong information to Police.

Lying, or more precisely, furnishing false information to the authorities, such as the police, is a criminal offence punishable by fine and imprisonment.

Pursuant to section 177 of the Penal Code, when a person is legally bound to provide information to the authorities but deliberately offers false information instead, he may become liable for a fine, imprisonment or both. Lying about your particulars to immigration officers, for instance, could land you in hot soup. Furthermore, if the information pertains to criminal activities, the punishment may become more severe, such as when a potential witness lies to the police with regards to criminal loanshark activity.

In addition, providing false information with the intent to cause a public servant to use his lawful power to the injury of another person is also a criminal offence pursuant to section 182 of the Penal Code. For instance, falsely making a complaint against a police officer, such as accusing him of misconduct, in an attempt to sabotage his career may fall within the definition of this offence.

More seriously, lying to the police with the intention of assisting a criminal in escaping conviction, or tampering and destroying evidence with such a similar intention, is a serious offence pursuant to section 201 of the Penal Code.

Finally, pursuant to section 203 of the Penal Code, whoever “knowing or having reason to believe that an offence has been committed, gives any information respecting that offence which he knows or believes to be false” shall be liable to a jail term of up to 2 years, or a fine, or both.

https://singaporelegaladvice.com/la...uthorities-a-punishable-offence-in-singapore/

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.