View Single Post
Old 18-07-2018, 09:35 PM   #2219
ppclip

Government again...

Listen, your situation sucks balls and I feel bad for you, but the only thing we know now is that your employee, with whom you presumably had a contract with to establish this employer/ employee relationship, has signed another contract and then did not honour that contract. It's now 100% your responsibility, as the employer, to now sort this out. I stop short of speculating what your casual relationship was with your employee for her to have done this shitty thing to you because that's not what we're here to discuss.

Go to the licenced moneylender and explain your stance and negotiate with them. I'm sure they will oblige. Far as I can see, you are not a victim. You just happen to be in a very annoying and inconvenient place.
this helper has been with me for years... she is the last person I expect to do this to me as I trusted her a lot. Every time she wants money i just advanced her with no questions asked. I don't even scold her For i believe in respect. She help me I appreciate her efforts. Then she did such thing to me. Well done really