SUSS Part time 2018/07 intake

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone doing Business? I'm looking into applying for scholarship but it requires to maintain gpa 3.0 .. would appreciate some advice if that's achievable? Most likely working full-time.. Coming with diploma in engineering

probably SLIGHTLY harder due to suss but definitely can reach one.. because gba 3.0 is = B minus = 60/100 for grade/marks

but there will be definitely modules u will get A and there will bound to be modules u get C or D one...

the only situation i think even if u get decent grades like alot B/c's and some A but hit below 3.0 (cumulative) is when u have 2-3 failed modules i think because by then, most likely ur grade would have drop to gpa 3+ based on the first line of this paragraph. Unless u keep on failing and those u pass, u get only C and D's

buddyshan

Reaction score
I’m from BACC PT! I’m going together with my sister but she is not a SUSS student. Not sure if she’s allowed to tag along. Nevertheless, you can join us.

Anyone in BACC PT and wants to go for orientation this sat together? :) pls do PM me?

Ronawong

Reaction score
BUS 205 Time Table

Hi

As I am resiting for BUS205 module, is there anyone who is kind enough to share their timetable with me?

Thanks! :)

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
For HR people
Dear Students,

Welcome to another new semester.

The School has embarked on a strategy to align the day time and evening time assessment components so that the academic standards are aligned and ensure academic quality of both programmes.

This will happen in several phases beginning this July 18 Semester, this is to allow you to adjust gradually to these changes.

1. Jul-18 Semester : Changes in PCQ and GBA Weightage

a. Reduction of PCQ weightage from 20% to 10%

b. Increase of GBA weightage from 30% to 40%

2. Jan-19 Semester: Changes in PCQ and GBA Weightage

a. Reduction of PCQ weightage from 10% to 5%

b. Increase of GBA weightage from 40% to 45%

3. PCQ questions will be increased to 60 questions and will cover ALL study units. Please refer to the instructions in Canvas.

We are looking to have full alignment of day time and evening time assessment components tentatively in July 19 Semester.

Besides this alignment, we have also begun to increase more face-to-face sessions for selected courses, and will provide more electives that will take place in the January 19 Semester.

Please plan your studies well so that you can manage your work, studies and social commitments effectively. We hope that you will be able to make the necessary adjustment in your studies before you embark on this coming semester and beyond.

All the best to your studies.

NatureKeeper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious - Anyone going for physical copy for the istudyguide/textbook?
I just feel like having the physical copy would be more motivating.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.