November 2017 SBF

Monday21

Reaction score
I just asked my Malaysian colleague on where to buy quality and cheap home appliances/decor. She recommended JUBIN BMS MALL...

Amex^1234

Reaction score
I’m think will have home fair... recently... I’m also look at hod, hood and oven at Jb one set is about RM4k ...maybe we can group purchase together to get better price

wa.. cooker hod all these i no need buy.. my ID throwing in free for me.. :s12:

Amex^1234

Reaction score
I just asked my Malaysian colleague on where to buy quality and cheap home appliances/decor. She recommended JUBIN BMS MALL...

this one is a MALL lei... MALL vs Shop houses(Tampoi), doubt mall prices will be cheaper lo.. cos rental more ex ma..

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Latest update... I also received a letter from HDB, but............... It's a letter with regards to some pending documents which were shown on the website under MyDocs before. I called up the no. to look for the officer in-charge(name and contact no. stated on the letter) and confirmed that she is handling my grant case. Pending for her to go through all the docs now.:s8::s8:

Monday21

Reaction score
Latest update... I also received a letter from HDB, but............... It's a letter with regards to some pending documents which were shown on the website under MyDocs before. I called up the no. to look for the officer in-charge(name and contact no. stated on the letter) and confirmed that she is handling my grant case. Pending for her to go through all the docs now.:s8::s8:

Great! At least someone is looking into your case... Hope all goes well for you....:s12:

Amex^1234

Reaction score
But those free thing worry can’t last and if want change it will be troublesome?

hm.. unless you are those very frequently cook de ren lo, then i would advise you buy a good one.. if not this kind of things seldom spoil one.. for my case we dont usually cook.. so should be fine.. got free one just use lo.. use until spoil then decide.. save cost.. reno already very ex... lol

zidmosby

Reaction score
For those taking grant right, after you did your selection and the CSO for that day help you with grant application.. when did you get the follow up letter for HDB? The one that says 6 weeks from date of letter?

Mine 2 weeks already no letter come in. But HDB page does say they have received my application.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
For those taking grant right, after you did your selection and the CSO for that day help you with grant application.. when did you get the follow up letter for HDB? The one that says 6 weeks from date of letter?

Mine 2 weeks already no letter come in. But HDB page does say they have received my application.

No status means your grant is processing. Next you will find the grant approval show in MyHDBpage. with the approve amount grant letter inside. Once that is up... 2-3days u will see the money in your CPF account.. then appointment date for keys collection will be sms to u liao

Monday21

Reaction score

Hard to say... The status may show they received.... My status changed to received on 7th June but they only gave me that '6-weeks-letter' on 5th July. I think that receiving that letter means that someone has finally picked up your file and is processing your case...

Some here get it quite fast... Some, like me, very slow... I think it depends on your CRM...

Monday21

Reaction score
Holding 6 positions in 5 companies registered under his name:s13::s13:

Wah! :s13::s13::s13: CEO, CFO, COO...

Anyway wanna check... i saw something about joint tenancy and tenancy in common in the agreement for lease.... whats the diff and what are the pros and cons? read from web like not satisfying enough...

heybuddy

Reaction score

mine already 1 month but still no letter..

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Those who has date for keys collection already remember to buy your fire insurance online before your appointment.. that will save you some time there :D

Monday21

Reaction score
Those who has date for keys collection already remember to buy your fire insurance online before your appointment.. that will save you some time there :D

Nothing else to fork out in cash if there's not shortfall right? I think only need $$ there for SP, and conservancy...

HPS also deductible from CPF right?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.