HSBC Step Up Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is no standard amount for the agent / correspondent fees so no further insight into how such fees are set.

I incur a HKD 15 commission fee for remittance into DBS HK.

and ur dbs hk is treasures?

also,
my in laws have premier hsbc acct in hk and i think in china. wondering if different names will kena charge anot.

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
and ur dbs hk is treasures?

also,
my in laws have premier hsbc acct in hk and i think in china. wondering if different names will kena charge anot.

as mentioned earlier, inward remittance fee for HSBC Premier HK is waived.

HSBC SG to HSBC HK, probably do not have agent/correspondent bank fee.

they dont look at names, everything based on account numbers.

yes, DBS Treasures HK.

tmkedmw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sgd from HSBC sin to sgd in HSBC hk. Doesn't involve a forex transaction. Don't think u qualify for remit bonus.

I just did a remittance from HSBC SG$account in Sing to HSBC SG$account in HK. Charges/Fee $35

Rendezvousyl

Reaction score
They have the worst customer service ever. Got my email address wrong TWICE

the T&C in the roadshow form is not clear. The relevant clauses are :

a) "an existing customer must during the Promo period ... place a minimum of $X using fresh funds ... "

this seems to mean that your cheque or FAST shld be done during roadshow period. It's HSBC's discretion whether earlier crediting of funds is eligible so best to get black & white.

b) "the bank may levy an admin charge .... if the Min Fresh Funds not maintained ... for at least 90 consecutive calendar days from the date that the funds are credited into the account"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.