Trip to europe - looking out for airline promotions

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
23j0hhk.png

MilesTeh

Reaction score
Hi all,
Looking forward to booking a flight with Scoot to Berlin. Does anyone knows what time they usually serve the meals if you book the flybageat? How about the flight shopping cart? Thinking of buying a blanket on the flight before they start the "sleep" mode.

harveyspectre

Reaction score
Not sure about LOT but FinnAir's prices are really affordable, just got a pair to tix to Warsaw for about $1.8k

ExploraEU

Reaction score
Qatar gives the best deals! If you're a student or under 30, check out "STA TRAVEL". They're a UK based company but they have special tickets from major airlines at lower prices :) great way to save $$$

apeape

Reaction score
what's a good price to buy if going to Milan or Rome? Looking for tix during late Oct 2019

NoTimeToWaitAr

Reaction score
Hi everyone, is this a good price to fly? And are we able to make it to the connecting flight back to SG? (I'm booking these flight separately)

Cost: $1.5k

-DEPART-
SIN to FRANKFURT (SQ)
16 May > 17 May
2355 > 0645

FRANKFURT > KRAKOW (LUFT)
17 May
0835 > 1005

-RETURN-
DUBROVNIK to FRANKFURT (LUFT)
8 Jun
1555 > 1800 (Option 1)
1830 > 2030 (Option 2)

FRANKFURT to SG (SQ)
8 Jun > 9 Jun
2155 > 1615

Thanks in advance.

yvonne@ideactio

Reaction score
Looking for interview participants to share their experiences of travel / travel planning with us :)

Hi there!

I am from Ideactio, a design & business consultancy, and we are currently doing a research project to understand people’s needs when it comes to travelling.

We are looking for interview participants who have travelled overseas for a vacation in the past 1 year, or are planning to travel in the coming year.

The interview will be conducted at a place and time of your convenience (preferably during work hours), and will last approximately 1 hour. Interviewees will be compensated accordingly with Capitaland Mall vouchers :)

If you’re interested, please fill in this form to help us affirm your eligibility. Please note that only selected participants will be contacted!

ideactio.typeform.com/to/YQyMLE

sgangel88

Reaction score
Hi,

Is Sin-Zürich and return from Paris-Sin via Emirates $1.1k consider cheap? Should I choose the Airbus A380 or Boeing 777? Any advise? Thanks.

candyass

Reaction score
Hi,

Is Sin-Zürich and return from Paris-Sin via Emirates $1.1k consider cheap? Should I choose the Airbus A380 or Boeing 777? Any advise? Thanks.

That is quite a good price. If using Emirates, I would choose A380 over their B777. Slightly wider seat and better IFE screen, if they use the newer A380.

Hidetoshi

Reaction score
any good deals for paris? what is the usual price range? 800+ cheapest or sth ya? i remember seeing it for British Airways

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.