Wireless IP Camera thread

Dave27

Reaction score
sineoji 716 is really cool..

I will be upgrading to a wifi mesh soon, setting up the sineoji cams will be the standard procedure I guess ?

hudarahmat

Reaction score
Sineoji

I had a very fruitful experience with Sineoji tech support! I was advised by myrepublic that i had to do port forwarding to connect my ip cam. alas that was not the problem at all when i was unable to connect to the ipcam via the mobile app. I whatsapped late night but amazingly still got a reply with clear and precise instructions. I have been trying to connect for a few hours but didnt want to reach out to tech support as it was late and didnt expect an answer. Very rare to meet such proactive tech support executives. We will be equipping the rest of our home with Sineoji now. :s13::s13::s13:

Hot2002

Reaction score
Hi, asking on behalf for relatives

If I purchase sineoji cam directly from their web store. Does it comes with installation? If not, What are the charges ?

Thanks !

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, asking on behalf for relatives

If I purchase sineoji cam directly from their web store. Does it comes with installation? If not, What are the charges ?

Thanks !

Hi you may contact Sineoji direct (Dean) at +65 8363 5195. You can call, sms or Whatsapp

barrios

Reaction score
Sineoji Camera is really good but its very low fps when viewing in Full HD sadly, is there any good 30fps IP cam recommendation?
You can set the fps to max 30 via WebUI but it will take up a lot of memory from your microsd card.

earthlink

Reaction score
sineoji 716 is really cool..

I will be upgrading to a wifi mesh soon, setting up the sineoji cams will be the standard procedure I guess ?

You have to hard reset the cams first. Then you have to isolate the mesh. The rest are plain standard protocol , using the sineoji app to setup.
Don't forget to connect to the 2.4 band to setup.

earthlink

Reaction score
I had a very fruitful experience with Sineoji tech support! I was advised by myrepublic that i had to do port forwarding to connect my ip cam. alas that was not the problem at all when i was unable to connect to the ipcam via the mobile app. I whatsapped late night but amazingly still got a reply with clear and precise instructions. I have been trying to connect for a few hours but didnt want to reach out to tech support as it was late and didnt expect an answer. Very rare to meet such proactive tech support executives. We will be equipping the rest of our home with Sineoji now. :s13::s13::s13:

Mine has already been installed with Sineoji and so is my relatives too :s13:

vvaness40

Reaction score
Is the sineoji mounting done by adhesive or drilling ?

If you are using the mounting bracket povided in the box, drilling is required. If you don't wish to drill, omit the mounting bracket and use a 3m velco tape to stick on the base of the camera and to the ceiling to attach it.

donut88

Reaction score
Hi all,

Some recommendations needed

I want to install CCTV at my patio area. I staying at ground floor condo unit.

So I want to install CCTV to monitor the patio area.

Any recommendations on what kind of CCTV to get?

And how should the wiring trunking go?

How will the camera get connected to the DVR? I'm assuming the DVR will be placed indoor (maybe at TV console). How will the wiring be run? Must heck a hole through the wall to run the wiring?

My patio had power sockets for outdoor lights installer. Can tap power from there?

duckling

Master Member
Reaction score
I have a Sineoji PT713V, how do I change my password for my account?

Many thanks in advance!

sgnimo

Reaction score
I have a Sineoji PT713V, how do I change my password for my account?

Many thanks in advance!

Tap on the settings icon which the small i symbol with a circle on the main page of the sineoji app. Then tap user , you can change your password from there.

TanKianW

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Some recommendations needed

I want to install CCTV at my patio area. I staying at ground floor condo unit.

So I want to install CCTV to monitor the patio area.

Any recommendations on what kind of CCTV to get?

And how should the wiring trunking go?

How will the camera get connected to the DVR? I'm assuming the DVR will be placed indoor (maybe at TV console). How will the wiring be run? Must heck a hole through the wall to run the wiring?

My patio had power sockets for outdoor lights installer. Can tap power from there?

Arlo Pro 2. Free cloud storage for 5 cameras and record roll-over for 7 days, excellent night vision, motion sensors, fully wireless, good enough battery life, magnetic mount, minimal technical knowledge required, mobile apps for android and iOS, optional local storage, weatherproof, built-in schedule, 2-way communication through mobile phone, smart home integration (work with Google Assistant, Amazon Alex, IFTTT), build in >100dbA alarm system on the wireless hub, integrated mobile phone/email notification.

Last edited:

aquanark

Reaction score
DCS2530L - camera reset by itself

Hi,

anyone using dlink IP camera? (DCS2530L)

after setting up the SD card storage per the instruction manual, the camera always reset by itself whenever i use the app to view.
Replaced the camera once, same issue occurred.

any advice?

earthlink

Reaction score
Kudos to Dean, how long did you take to complete these cameras installation in the warehouse ?
:D

posted on sineoji Facebook

39868546_1311760078960883_7389865380254056448_n.jpg

39686782_1311760032294221_198004589415366656_n.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.