Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apink Talks About Their Teamwork, Hobbies, Quirks, And More

Apink9.jpg
Apink members shared fun tidbits about themselves and each other on a radio program.

On July 19, the girl group appeared on MBC FM4U’s “Ji Suk Jin‘s Two O’Clock Date.”

DJ Ji Suk Jin began, “While filming ‘Running Man,’ the members really like the song ‘I’m So Sick.’ HaHa especially likes it.”

Jung Eun Ji replied, “Please invite all of us,” and Bomi added, “Wherever we went, we always said that we wanted to appear on ‘Running Man.'”

On the secret to their lasting teamwork, Chorong stated, “When we were pondering over the contract renewal, one of the things we had ambitions about was, ‘We want to do more things as Apink.'”

She said because there was a limit on their concepts thus far, there were many things the group wanted to try. “We renewed our contracts thinking, ‘Won’t we be able to do more things?'” said Chorong.

As they continued their interview, each member spoke about themselves. Chorong said she likes to drink alone, especially beer, but doesn’t eat snacks in order to stay in shape.

Bomi commented, “I live with Chorong and she keeps collecting drinks. She even collects wine and beer coolers.” Chorong explained, “The coolers are pretty. Fans also gave them to me as gifts, so I started collecting them.”

Bomi opened her own YouTube channel two months ago and currently has over 300,000 subscribers. As for her role model, she revealed, “I really respect Risabe. But honestly, all of the YouTube creators are my role models. I’m still a baby.”

Many listeners also sent in their eyewitness accounts of Apink. Everyone laughed when they realized that all of the accounts of Son Naeun mentioned her wearing leggings. Jung Eun Ji joked, “Leggings are a part of Naeun’s skin.”

Son Naeun previously appeared in the film “Woman’s Wail.” On her future projects, she said, “Since I’ve appeared in a horror film, I want to now try appearing in a melodramatic film.”

She then chose Jung Eun Ji as a generous member who takes good care of her members with medicine and band-aids on hand.

Jung Eun Ji picked Bomi as the member who isn’t good at texting back on KakaoTalk. Bomi explained, “I don’t like the red color disappearing from my phone. But I never read and not respond.”

Hayoung is known for her love of playing computer games, and was asked if she wants to play against Jung Joon Young, who recently became as a professional gamer. She answered, “I’m not close with him yet. If the opportunity arises, I’d like to play games together.”

Bomi then chose Jung Eun Ji as the member she’d like to be reborn as. She explained, “I’m envious of her cool, sociable personality.” Namjoo made the others laugh when she said she’d like to be reborn as herself.

Apink is currently promoting their song “I’m So Sick” off their mini album “ONE & SIX.”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lee Sang Yeob x Somin couple in same drama.....

Lee Sang Yeob Confirmed For New Drama, Jun So Min And Kim Ji Suk In Talks

Lee-Sang-Yeob-Jun-So-Min-Kim-Ji-Suk.jpg
Lee Sang Yeob has been confirmed for a new drama!

On July 19, a source from his agency C&CO ENS said, “Lee Sang Yeob has been cast as the lead in tvN’s new Friday-Saturday drama ‘Top Star Yoo Baek’ (working title), which is scheduled to air in November.”

“Top Star Yoo Baek” will tell the story of a popular celebrity who gets banished to an island after causing trouble. There, the celebrity will form relationships with the welcoming island residents and start a romantic relationship with a woman on the island.

Lee Sang Yeob will play the role of Choi Ma Dol, who is described as “the Jack Sparrow of ships.” Choi Ma Dol is the youngest person to become a captain. He’s an optimistic, friendly, and fun character, but is also strong-headed and charismatic.

Jun So Min is currently in talks to appear as the manager of a supermarket on the island, and Kim Ji Suk has been offered the role of the idol-turned-actor Yoo Baek.

Lee Sang Yeob has appeared in many dramas, portraying a wide range of characters. He was the epitome of a nice guy in KBS 2TV’s “The Innocent Man” and appeared as a lovable producing director in JTBC’s “My Wife is Having an Affair This Week.”

He left a lasting impression on viewers as a serial killer in tvN’s “Signal” and portrayed the cold-hearted lawyer Lee Yoo Beom in SBS’s “While You Were Sleeping.”

“Top Star Yoo Baek” is scheduled to air sometime in November. Are you excited to see Lee Sang Yeob in a new drama?

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GFRIEND Shares Fun 1st Place Promise For “Sunny Summer”

gfriend10.jpg
GFRIEND revealed a fun idea for what they might do if they win first place on a music show with their new song!

The girl group made a comeback on July 19 with their track “Sunny Summer,” and they talked about their return in an interview with Star News.

Yuju described their new track as very summery and said, “I hope that our fans will be able to have a fun holiday while listening to this song.”

The members also talked about working with the producing team Duble Sidekick on “Sunny Summer.” Sowon said, “Duble Sidekick has a lot of hit songs. We also really liked Duble Sidekick’s songs, particularly SISTAR’s songs. At first when we heard that they wanted to write a song for us, we were so surprised that we reacted like, ‘Us with Duble Sidekick?’ While we were working on it, they directly asked us about what we wanted.”

GFRIEND has been promoting steadily since their debut in 2015. Umji said, “We think that we still have a lot to show. The memories we make with our fans while we’re promoting are so great that I still don’t feel like I’m tired. I watch movies with the members on the TV in our dorm, and when we don’t have anything on our schedule I eat late-night snacks, go shopping, and take some time to recharge.”

The group was also asked about their goals for this comeback.

“‘Time for the Moon Night’ received love for a long time, but I still hope that ‘Sunny Summer’ will beat ‘Time for the Moon Night,'” said Sowon with a laugh. “In terms of a first place promise, since it’s summer I want to give fans the gift of an ice cream truck.”

She added, “Also, after we debuted we right away received rookie awards and bonsangs, and experienced really happy moments. Our hope is that we’ll continue to attend award shows in the future as well.”

PinkPandaLUV

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@THFC78 Kpop encyclopedia-nim

Have you watched JTBC’s Secret Unnie variety show before? What’s it about?

Hayoung (96) was casted to be the dongsaeng of actress Nam Bora (89) (that’s all I know, lol).

Oh, and Nam Bora is actually quite close to Bomi and she went to watch Apink’s concert before. Haha.

Die1EDxX0AA1DF1

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see how 1st

Cos inside includes Korean films which I watch also... inside got Secretary Kim, Suits and Wok of Love

The hills got everything u want

Too bad moi low ses points not enough to buy invite ticket :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.