Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

ppclip

Reaction score
I double confirm with the Ministry of Law today. They said if I never sign anything then I am not liable for any loans made by the helper. I just need to inform the LML that she has left the country.

Adt007

Reaction score
I double confirm with the Ministry of Law today. They said if I never sign anything then I am not liable for any loans made by the helper. I just need to inform the LML that she has left the country.

Wow, then next time all the house owners will ask their maid to take up loans from 50 moneylenders before sending them back to their country. Profit split 50-50 :s13:

ppclip

Reaction score
Wow, then next time all the house owners will ask their maid to take up loans from 50 moneylenders before sending them back to their country. Profit split 50-50 :s13:

lol i won't do that. enough of problem already.

Somochi

Reaction score
Those do force xfer cos they cant any lender. So just xfer even when did not request for it. Best if after you clear, go and close your bank acct. That way, they wont be able to do so.

The problem is i try xfer but the acc not exist

Somochi

Reaction score
My account can’t even close. LOL. The bank will just send a request for their IO to investigate and link up with my case IO. Haven’t deadline yet so they haven’t contact me. 一步走一步 lor.

Already reported to the police and closed all my social media accounts

Y link to ur social media like wat? Ur phone no.? Yah one step at a time just report urs io anything but... anyway i just make report at bpc, io suggest me just send him back $400 to the acc he send me back today just try but the acc bot exist liao... think the UML guy doing something le... Just waiting io get back to mewhat to do next haiz.... ur case so big ah, ur bank dont let u close ur acc ah... u report police? Ur case io never advise u close acc ah, then bank dont let u close?

Last edited:

Somochi

Reaction score

Wow i wont do that too if i m u... this creating more troubles although u did not sign anything but the problem is the add is urs...

waunderwall

Reaction score
Y link to ur social media like wat? Ur phone no.? Yah one step at a time just report urs io anything but... anyway i just make report at bpc, io suggest me just send him back $400 to the acc he send me back today just try but the acc bot exist liao... think the UML guy doing something le... Just waiting io get back to mewhat to do next haiz.... ur case so big ah, ur bank dont let u close ur acc ah... u report police? Ur case io never advise u close acc ah, then bank dont let u close?

My IO advised me to close my bank account and social media handles. He asked me not to transfer the money cause if so, it means that I am assisting the UML. the Bank can’t even identity the account number that transfer the funds lol

I already report to police before going to the bank though.

fairre

Reaction score
My IO advised me to close my bank account and social media handles. He asked me not to transfer the money cause if so, it means that I am assisting the UML. the Bank can’t even identity the account number that transfer the funds lol

Free money. Police even say no need transfer back the money.
the AL really stupid. I wonder they got complete their O level or not.

MrAppleCrumble

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa u kena force loan ah bro. But ur case is quite direct. He force u for $600 Liao. If you never pay the $600 he also spray your house. If you pay he know u is good leg and still won't let u go.

Either way you are ******. You can only pray that he don't spray your house. The $400 you just keep and use ba. Cause u return or not also will still have possibility of kena spray.

On a side note. I see nowadays so many police cameras at void decks n busstop but al runners still rampant. I guess Sg must have a law, runners kena caught all the face must ownself throw paint at own house before go in jail :s13:

MrAppleCrumble

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My IO advised me to close my bank account and social media handles. He asked me not to transfer the money cause if so, it means that I am assisting the UML. the Bank can*********t even identity the account number that transfer the funds lol

Siao Sia. The bank lazy or what. Every transfer sure got electronic records de ma how can be don't have or don't know the identity lol

lesnar88

Reaction score
No need bank account. Use ATM card deposit money to your account via cash deposit machine. ATM card is debtor's.

Nowadays very hard to find people to borrow money. So AL find repeat customers. And find repeat customers, they forced transfer. Cos they roughly know which repeat customers are dumb.

fairre

Reaction score
Wa u kena force loan ah bro. But ur case is quite direct. He force u for $600 Liao. If you never pay the $600 he also spray your house. If you pay he know u is good leg and still won't let u go.

Either way you are ******. You can only pray that he don't spray your house. The $400 you just keep and use ba. Cause u return or not also will still have possibility of kena spray.

On a side note. I see nowadays so many police cameras at void decks n busstop but al runners still rampant. I guess Sg must have a law, runners kena caught all the face must ownself throw paint at own house before go in jail :s13:

Lend $400 and ask people paid back $600. He only earn $200.
If AL send one runner do the harassment, AL paid the runner $200 for the job. AL got profit meh ?
If people follow police instructions don't pay back, then the AL lose the $400.
Those AL really no brain.
:s13::s13::s13::s13::s13::s13:

fairre

Reaction score

fairre

Reaction score
First-time offenders convicted of loanshark harassment may face a fine of up to $50,000, mandatory jail term of up to five years and mandatory caning of up to six strokes.

Really stupid...

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If AL send one runner do the harassment, AL paid the runner $200 for the job. AL got profit meh ?

All this are small money to the AL. Sure got people stupid loan $500 can keep repaying them till few thousand one. That’s how they earn.

Adt007

Reaction score
I apply for a job posting on Facebook, very obvious is either Ah Long, bookie or money laundering.

Company : Base in Malaysia, so need people in Singapore to receive funds and transfer to them

My job scope : Various clients will transfer money into my bank account then I remit to Malaysia via some remittance company.

Verification : IC front and back and bank account details

Within 30mins , my job application approved.

Salary : Daily 5% commission and every end month $2300

:s13::s13::s13:

Adt007

Reaction score

LOL ….. small kid....

You never hear in ah long business, even if 7 out of 10 hiong, the ah long still make profit if the other 3 are paying ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.